#76 milo

milo

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:00 pm

Attached File  DSCF1917.jpg   104.59KB   0 downloads

Getting my Harris ready for this season...

#77 milo

milo

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 773 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:27 pm

Rico Chillaxing.....Attached File  rico.jpg   74.3KB   0 downloads
  • Millet and Mr Wilkes like this

#78 arcticgun

arcticgun

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 5,718 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:26 am

Looks well Milo, soon be time for em :thumbs:

#79 Barnowl

Barnowl

Rookie Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:05 pm

my gos in his first year, this was his first rabbit

great pic

#80 Mark White

Mark White

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:47 am

Here is my frt just coming to the end of her 3rd moult this year Fat weight 4lb 8oz last year at the end of the season she was hunting at 3lb 10oz and her feet are just shi of 6 inches on a flat surface breed by Dean Winham.

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.png   198.03KB   2 downloads

#81 arcticgun

arcticgun

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 5,718 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:30 pm

Here is my frt just coming to the end of her 3rd moult this year Fat weight 4lb 8oz last year at the end of the season she was hunting at 3lb 10oz and her feet are just shi of 6 inches on a flat surface breed by Dean Winham.

she is a monster mate, stunning as well, we might look to one of these eventually to try on hares, I know they are more than capable, do you fly them with yours?

#82 Mark White

Mark White

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:22 pm

she is a monster mate, stunning as well, we might look to one of these eventually to try on hares, I know they are more than capable, do you fly them with yours?

I have tried as we have loads but to date she has not bothered I think she has flown at 2 but did not try to hard she happy to go after muntjac foxes rabbit squirrel snakes pheasant pigeon on the wing which is great and she took a frog went some 60 yards to get it when ferreting under her. I spoke to some one the other day with regards to her weight and they told me she not far off the weight of a small golden pretty happy being told that to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users