POST YOUR PICTURES HERE :)

furgle

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a few i have load's but i can't find the fooking's one's i am looking for.. .. i introduce Genghis.. ..2008 PR finnish male hunting at 1lb 14oz..bred and gifted to me by Jasper.. .    

my once in a lifetime pic of Bow     This bunny didn't know what was coming     Roy Lupton and one of his Goldies (Baby)     Maya female Harris which was a rescue bird i was given by th

Posted Images

dexter001-2.jpg

dexter093.jpg

bloody strange looking saluki is that !! :tongue2:

dexter001-2.jpg

dexter093.jpg

indeed it is :laugh: he was about on said day though ;) , likes his new friend he does :thumbs:

very nice rich , good luck ;)

thanks pal, more than likely I will need it :D

dexter001-2.jpg

dexter093.jpg

dexter001-2.jpg

dexter093.jpg

indeed it is :laugh: he was about on said day though ;) , likes his new friend he does :thumbs:

very nice rich , good luck ;)

thanks pal, more than likely I will need it :D

they say you need alot of patience with them hell all mine has run out with the sal noncense :laugh: Edited by riohog

dexter001-2.jpg

dexter093.jpgdexter073.jpg

Lovely pale Gyr/Saker Arctic... I'm sure you are going to have alot of sport and fun with him for the fourth coming season :thumbs: .

I picked up a male off Lenny Walters in bonchester bridge in 95, he was meant for crows and started off well but at that time I was flying in a area with plenty of game which was irresistible to him, this male would attempt to plough into the ground with the same enthusiasm. I had much fun with him but fell foul of the landowner and keeper when he took a few head or Partridge and the odd pheasant, he then ended up in 96 going to a guys in stoke on trent and I ended up flying a Pere/Prairie :thumbs:.

post-251-0-40022800-1344443528_thumb.jpg

post-251-0-23382900-1344443543_thumb.jpg

Dear god Jasp that must of been a few decade's ago.. :D:thumbs:

hehehehehehehe!! must admit mate I feel a bit ropey when I look at some of them pictures, I sat and scanned a few through the computer the other week from some old pictures and felt a bit old in the tooth :laugh:.......

I'll show you my new turbo charged zimmer frame when you come down, if you're good you can have a go on it :laugh:.......

dexter001-2.jpg

Lovely pale Gyr/Saker Arctic... I'm sure you are going to have alot of sport and fun with him for the fourth coming season :thumbs: .

I picked up a male off Lenny Walters in bonchester bridge in 95, he was meant for crows and started off well but at that time I was flying in a area with plenty of game which was irresistible to him, this male would attempt to plough into the ground with the same enthusiasm. I had much fun with him but fell foul of the landowner and keeper when he took a few head or Partridge and the odd pheasant, he then ended up in 96 going to a guys in stoke on trent and I ended up flying a Pere/Prairie :thumbs:.

You have never changed, for ever young looking like me.

dexter001-2.jpg

Cheers Jasper, he has been a pleasure to own, mann and train, entering well that comes very soon and maybe a different kettle of fish :laugh: , but so far so good.

Extremely steady took no manning nothing phases this bird at all :victory: he is bred from imprint parents so maybe this is the reason? had him off the creance for first time yesterday,me arse fell out a bit when he shot off 1800yds at max speed :cray: , but he quickly landed then returned to the swing lure :boogy:

Just introduced the dragged carcass on the floor and he is as keen as mustard :victory: , also steady with the two dogs he will work with and good around other dogs as well which is a real bonus, saw a stoat today whilst out and about he went beserk to be off :icon_eek: I think he is going to be a game little fella, I will try him on a bit of everything over his first season see how he goes.

Regarding the pics you posted thanks for sharing :victory: , if ya can still get into that barbour jacket your doing well :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by arcticgun
' timestamp='1344469957' post='2753703']

You have never changed, for ever young looking like me.

:laugh: I wish it was only true mate. with age I'm struggling mentaly aswel as physicaly, I put somthing down and within 5 mins I have forgot where I put it, physically I'm totally falling to peices :D

Cheers Jasper, he has been a pleasure to own, mann and train, entering well that comes very soon and maybe a different kettle of fish :laugh: , but so far so good.

Extremely steady took no manning nothing phases this bird at all :victory: he is bred from imprint parents so maybe this is the reason? had him off the creance for first time yesterday,me arse fell out a bit when he shot off 1800yds at max speed :cray: , but he quickly landed then returned to the swing lure :boogy:

Just introduced the dragged carcass on the floor and he is as keen as mustard :victory: , also steady with the two dogs he will work with and good around other dogs as well which is a real bonus, saw a stoat today whilst out and about he went beserk to be off :icon_eek: I think he is going to be a game little fella, I will try him on a bit of everything over his first season see how he goes.

Regarding the pics you posted thanks for sharing :victory: , if ya can still get into that barbour jacket your doing well :thumbs: :thumbs:

must say he looks handsome on his block in the first picture. he is alot paler than the bird I had off Lenny and also looks a bit chunkier. took a look back through some old diaries and he flew well at around 1lb 13. the turn of speed on these is also somthing to admire unless you're chaseing with telemetry, the amount of ground they cover when they get them wings Rowwing is incredible! no doubt about it a real powerful bird...

was he reared by imprints in a open front enclosure arctic? could be why he is so steady but then again they are pretty greedy and generaly come on quickly. he's going to be alot of fun for you through out the season mate :victory:....

that Barbour jacket used to stink Arctic as it got older :laugh:. it used to hang in the shed with dried rabbit or whatever blood in the game pocket which had seaped through the lineing :D. I still have a old Ben Long waxed waistcoat he made years ago, I can still get in it but can't do it up that well :whistling:....

:laugh: :laugh: smelly barbours :bad:

He was parent reared in a massive closed chamber with open roof, definately think the imprint parents helps with steadieness. maybe the size of the chamber also helped as he was turning quite well from the off.

It was a nice suprise him being so lightly colored, but to be honest color the last thing Im interested in, bonus though :yes: as you say he is very greedy, easily motivated by food even when he is approaching full crop. He came out at around 2lb 4oz mark, currently doing very well responce wise at1lb'12oz, add little for muscle as he gets fitter and he should be a fair old lump by the end of the season :yes:

Sort of treading water now whilst waiting for the rest of the fields to come down, then the real work starts, chances are an opportunity will present itself that cannot be ignored though and he will enter :thumbs:

He was parent reared in a massive closed chamber with open roof, definately think the imprint parents helps with steadieness. maybe the size of the chamber also helped as he was turning quite well from the off.

It was a nice suprise him being so lightly colored, but to be honest color the last thing Im interested in, bonus though :yes: as you say he is very greedy, easily motivated by food even when he is approaching full crop. He came out at around 2lb 4oz mark, currently doing very well responce wise at1lb'12oz, add little for muscle as he gets fitter and he should be a fair old lump by the end of the season :yes:

Sort of treading water now whilst waiting for the rest of the fields to come down, then the real work starts, chances are an opportunity will present itself that cannot be ignored though and he will enter :thumbs:

Looking forward to seeing how he gets on with the hares fella dont see why more people over here fly falcons at them there more than capable of doing the job :thumbs: keep us updated with his progress

Atb and good luck with him