POST YOUR PICTURES HERE :)

furgle

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a few i have load's but i can't find the fooking's one's i am looking for.. .. i introduce Genghis.. ..2008 PR finnish male hunting at 1lb 14oz..bred and gifted to me by Jasper.. .    

my once in a lifetime pic of Bow     This bunny didn't know what was coming     Roy Lupton and one of his Goldies (Baby)     Maya female Harris which was a rescue bird i was given by th

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my frt just coming to the end of her 3rd moult this year Fat weight 4lb 8oz last year at the end of the season she was hunting at 3lb 10oz and her feet are just shi of 6 inches on a flat surface breed by Dean Winham.

she is a monster mate, stunning as well, we might look to one of these eventually to try on hares, I know they are more than capable, do you fly them with yours?

Here is my frt just coming to the end of her 3rd moult this year Fat weight 4lb 8oz last year at the end of the season she was hunting at 3lb 10oz and her feet are just shi of 6 inches on a flat surface breed by Dean Winham.

she is a monster mate, stunning as well, we might look to one of these eventually to try on hares, I know they are more than capable, do you fly them with yours?

I have tried as we have loads but to date she has not bothered I think she has flown at 2 but did not try to hard she happy to go after muntjac foxes rabbit squirrel snakes pheasant pigeon on the wing which is great and she took a frog went some 60 yards to get it when ferreting under her. I spoke to some one the other day with regards to her weight and they told me she not far off the weight of a small golden pretty happy being told that to.