POST YOUR PICTURES HERE :)

furgle

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a few i have load's but i can't find the fooking's one's i am looking for.. .. i introduce Genghis.. ..2008 PR finnish male hunting at 1lb 14oz..bred and gifted to me by Jasper.. .    

my once in a lifetime pic of Bow     This bunny didn't know what was coming     Roy Lupton and one of his Goldies (Baby)     Maya female Harris which was a rescue bird i was given by th

Posted Images

Quality birds from a quality breeder mate

My first falcon will more than likely come of jasper :thumbs: in a few years yet though lol

And again alex amazing pictures mate keep them coming

Edited by furgle

A friends female bred out of my old imprint female

hazel4-3.jpg

A Roy Lupton bred male I imprinted last year

3.jpg

Chilling in the garden 2 of the 4 birds I imprinted for Roy last year

DSC00132-2.jpg

a bit older

IMG_5589.jpg

still looking through photobucket

nice alex am itching to get back out looking at them

banjo any particular reason for imprinting the harris

i got him from a man that has a pair but layed one egg and then had a big gap before she laid any more so he was worried about the age difference between him and the other chicks so i bought him.

not my preffered breed to imprint but never mind im sure ill find him some work.

Alex I honestly dont know how many times ive said this but again AMAZING photos pal :)

I was lucky enough to help cast a young roy lupton male gos last week whilst at the centre I volunteer at and what a cracking little bird cant wait to see him smashing those phessie and reg leg french-man lol

Keep the pictures coming lads I want this thread teaming with good photos I actually cant wait for the season to start just to get some good ones my self as last season I never had a cameraman but this season ile sort summit out just for this thread :thumbs:

Atvb

Ross

Edited by furgle

Smashing picks lads, i used to fly birds my self in my teens. I flew a female harris a spar and a lanner ect, and also used to go rook hawking ( off the fist out of the motor ) with my mate and his peregrine/saker tercel . Had some cracking times and also watched merlins flying larks on a airbase, ringing up cracking flights. I just keep lurchers now and seeing these pics takes me back. Great thread and some nice pics :thumbs: Cheers Atb