POST YOUR PICTURES HERE :)

furgle

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a few i have load's but i can't find the fooking's one's i am looking for.. .. i introduce Genghis.. ..2008 PR finnish male hunting at 1lb 14oz..bred and gifted to me by Jasper.. .    

my once in a lifetime pic of Bow     This bunny didn't know what was coming     Roy Lupton and one of his Goldies (Baby)     Maya female Harris which was a rescue bird i was given by th

Posted Images

this is one a good pal took a few years back while out ferreting, nice small finn x Hungarin female.

this is one a good pal took a few years back while out ferreting, nice small finn x Hungarin female.

jasper I bet you have heaps of good photos come on mate get cracking lol :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a few pics of my girl Maya, I got her in 2009 as a rescued bird through the RSPCA. Some dick-head was keeping her in a 3 foot rabbit hutch. when she arrived she only weighed in at 1lb 10oz and was a thin as a rake. I had a mute sample checked and found a few problems with worms and coccsidosis which were all sorted out free of charge by the vet I use free of charge due to the circumstances I had taken the bird on. Anyhoo I manned her down for a week to get her weight up and calm her down and found quickly she loved to bite and was very sticky footed. After this she was put away to moult.

The day she was put in her pen

maya1.jpg

It was a long 5 months of waiting and watching Maya moult and this was her on her first day out.

IMG_2569.jpg

She manned up very well considering how she had been treated and only took a week or so to get her going albeit very unfit so then did 2 weeks of pure fitness work with long calls and a bit of rope work and by the time we had finished she had levelled out at 1lb 15oz and plenty of muscle. 2 days later she had been entered on a bunny.

DSC00318-1.jpg

Over the next 4 months she bagged over 100 bunnies 2 hares, 10 pheasants 2 taken on the wing, 19 crows and a few gulls for a total of 143 kills in total I couldn't have been happier with her other than she was still a bit footy and had bitten me on a couple of occasions. She has been flown hard ever since and is currently moulting out nicely ready for September and starting all over again.

This was her last bunny of the season just gone taken at 2lb 4oz and her 121st kill in total for the year.

sorted.jpg

ATB

Alex

Edited by AlBrown
  • Like 3

Love the post mate looks like you did the right thing for the bird got her hunting and doing what shes meant to do good on you mate honestly :thumbs:

Sometimes it really annoys me that people get things without even doing ANY research just proper :censored: 's

Again though alex top post mate

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a selection of my favorite photos I have taken.

a wee male I had, sadly killed by a Buzzard. Jester had a top weight of around 1lb 6oz hunting and started around 1lb 4 1/2oz

100_2158.jpg

A female I flew for a friend for half a season, she was the gutsiest hunter I have ever seen.

SDC10026.jpg

This female was bred by Angelo Canape and i imprinter her for a mate, tried to get a bit arty with this one.

Angel2.jpg

looks like the bird is on a wire, Rob Neville and Bow, got some more of this gos.

IMG_2209.jpg

• Like 1

my once in a lifetime pic of Bow

closeup.jpg

This bunny didn't know what was coming

IMG_2251.jpg

Roy Lupton and one of his Goldies (Baby)

RoynBaby.jpg

Maya female Harris which was a rescue bird i was given by the RSPCA, a lad i am helping out locally is flying her now and doing a grand job with her, I had 3 cracking seasons with her despite her tantrums. To be expected after spending her first year in a rabbit hutch!

sorted.jpg

That'll do for now, will look through photobucket for some more.

alex

• Like 5