POST YOUR PICTURES HERE :)

furgle

Well the moult has officially set in with most of our birds moulting heavily by now I seem to find myself bored out my skull most days so I thought I would start a thread just so everyone can put some of last seasons photos up :thumbs:

All shortwing and broadwing photos of our hunting days and kills

Here's a few to start it off here is my old male 8 year old flying at 1lb 8 to 1lb 9 ish towards the end of season blinding little male was amazing on rabbit considering his size was and so committed to them

DSCF0469.jpg

DSCF0423.jpg

A fair trade is no robbery :)

DSCF0471.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a few i have load's but i can't find the fooking's one's i am looking for.. .. i introduce Genghis.. ..2008 PR finnish male hunting at 1lb 14oz..bred and gifted to me by Jasper.. .    

my once in a lifetime pic of Bow     This bunny didn't know what was coming     Roy Lupton and one of his Goldies (Baby)     Maya female Harris which was a rescue bird i was given by th

Posted Images

yes mate she took 11 in her first season but 9 of those were half and three quarter grown.

thats the fatest she has ever been. i dont think you can beat bolted rabbits with a harris.

yes mate she took 11 in her first season but 9 of those were half and three quarter grown.

thats the fatest she has ever been. i dont think you can beat bolted rabbits with a harris.

Oh how I love a good hare course :thumbs:

Fingers crossed I can get my new female taking them but to be honest im not going to rush her into it get quite a few rabbit under her belt first and get the head holds on the mark then well watch out hares lol

any more pics mate :hmm: ?

• Like 1

Fingers crossed I can get my new female taking them but to be honest im not going to rush her into it get quite a few rabbit under her belt first and get the head holds on the mark then well watch out hares lol

ill ask my mate if he has any cos i dont take a camera out with me but he does so usually gets quite a lot of pics.

ill ask my mate if he has any cos i dont take a camera out with me but he does so usually gets quite a lot of pics.

Nice one banjo would rally like this thread teaming with photos :thumbs:

love the falcon pics mate I REALLY want to fly one of these only something small like a perixsaker male just for magpies and crows off the fist :) maybe next season or the one after once I got more pens built lol