Sign in to follow this  
furgle

POST YOUR PICTURES HERE :)

Well the moult has officially set in with most of our birds moulting heavily by now I seem to find myself bored out my skull most days so I thought I would start a thread just so everyone can put some of last seasons photos up :thumbs:

All shortwing and broadwing photos of our hunting days and kills

Here's a few to start it off here is my old male 8 year old flying at 1lb 8 to 1lb 9 ish towards the end of season blinding little male was amazing on rabbit considering his size was and so committed to them

DSCF0469.jpg

DSCF0423.jpg

A fair trade is no robbery :)

DSCF0471.jpg

• Like 1

Corr that is one big girl does she take hare??

Im flying a female this year shes moulting out now as we speak cant wait to get her smashing those bunnies :thumbs:

• Like 1

yes mate she took 11 in her first season but 9 of those were half and three quarter grown.

thats the fatest she has ever been. i dont think you can beat bolted rabbits with a harris.

yes mate she took 11 in her first season but 9 of those were half and three quarter grown.

thats the fatest she has ever been. i dont think you can beat bolted rabbits with a harris.

Oh how I love a good hare course :thumbs:

Fingers crossed I can get my new female taking them but to be honest im not going to rush her into it get quite a few rabbit under her belt first and get the head holds on the mark then well watch out hares lol

any more pics mate :hmm: ?

• Like 1

this is bob , ive had him nearly 2 year now , last season was a bit hit and miss with him , but hopeing he will improve this year , ive had females before , but like a male for that extra bit of speed

post-43853-0-60191300-1338809053.jpg

post-43853-0-42394200-1338809080.jpg

some nice harris hawks there

Fingers crossed I can get my new female taking them but to be honest im not going to rush her into it get quite a few rabbit under her belt first and get the head holds on the mark then well watch out hares lol

ill ask my mate if he has any cos i dont take a camera out with me but he does so usually gets quite a lot of pics.

ill ask my mate if he has any cos i dont take a camera out with me but he does so usually gets quite a lot of pics.

Nice one banjo would rally like this thread teaming with photos :thumbs:

love the falcon pics mate I REALLY want to fly one of these only something small like a perixsaker male just for magpies and crows off the fist :) maybe next season or the one after once I got more pens built lol

no mate never seen heaps of dvds though lol but never in the flesh :hmm:

Soon though I hope though banjo :thumbs: