100 replies to this topic

#76 Mrg

Mrg

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:13 am

And to think this butter has had his fac for killing men for 16 years !!!!!

#77 Moll.

Moll.

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:37 am

because of our sparse population it is often said that the definition of a virgin is some one who can run faster than her brother

:laugh: :laugh: :clapper:

#78 secretagentmole

secretagentmole

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 7,011 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:50 pm

Dont know about swallowing a dictonary ? Maybe try looking up how to spell deer ! Know your quarry and all that

I know my quarry, ruddy great hole in the ground with things like JCBs and dump trucks in it!

#79 cameroncharles

cameroncharles

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:55 am

Gonna nip to france and get some pepper spray for the local rabbits,why hadn't I thought of this before. Also never realised that my licence to kill hands need an updated fac. Just aswell mantrackers around to save us all

#80 The Seeker

The Seeker

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,285 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:16 am

Is it legal for me to use a Chinese burn on muntjac as I think a wedgie is excessive, I checked with the FAO but I couldnt get a clear answer :angel:

#81 Malt

Malt

sheep bothering mod

• 24,964 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:32 am

Is it legal for me to use a Chinese burn on muntjac as I think a wedgie is excessive, I checked with the FAO but I couldnt get a clear answer http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

Sounds a a bit borderline, I'd maybe suggest a reverse handed nipple twist? :thumbs:

#82 Guest_cookiemonsterandmerlin_*

Guest_cookiemonsterandmerlin_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:55 am

What I think is funny is it is clear he based the threads name on himself and his posts on the THL :laugh: .

ATB Cookie
  • Simoman and kenny14 like this

#83 Guest_cookiemonsterandmerlin_*

Guest_cookiemonsterandmerlin_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:56 am

I swatted a wasp with my wifes knickers this morning http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

Duncan was that after taking them off yourself :icon_eek:

#84 The Duncan

The Duncan

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:09 am

No mate, I'd need braces!

#85 matt_hooks

matt_hooks

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,303 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:10 am

No mate, I'd need braces!

I'm guessing she doesn't read this forum then.

Or does she?

If Dunc goes quiet, we know that she's been reading in, and he's currently suspended from the loft hatch by a couple of yards of knicker elastic!

#86 HUnter_zero

HUnter_zero

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:57 am

Sounds a a bit borderline, I'd maybe suggest a reverse handed nipple twist? http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

Bet you were a ray of sunshine to sit next to in Geography ;)

John
  • Malt likes this

#87 richmcgin

richmcgin

Mega Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:40 pm

now that was one of the best threads i have read on here for ages what a giggle.

#88 chartpolski

chartpolski

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 6,207 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:31 pm

now that was one of the best threads i have read on here for ages what a giggle.

Yeah; who would have thought shooters had a sense of humour ?? ;)

Cheers.

#89 comanche

comanche

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,651 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:18 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Leamo has been given a rough ride over his head shooting arguement ?
I guess in the poor light of dusk or dawn or under an undulating tree canopy it is understandable that a stalker might feel the need to shoot a deer in the heart and lung area . A swift end maybe ,acceptable carcase damage maybe but surely not a suitable death for such a magnificent animal.
In a genuine survival situation and down to his last few rounds a man might be forgiven for taking such a shot but surely such ignoble acts need not enter province of the modern sporting stalker?

For me there is only one method of despatch that truly befits "The Spirit of the Deer".

A sharpened frisby !

Posted Image
Not only does it aid in bleeding the carcase but it saves time in trophy preparation . And of course decapitation has for a long time been considered de rigour as a way of dealing with nobility .

Edited by comanche, 07 June 2012 - 10:20 pm.

• dogmandont likes this

#90 chartpolski

chartpolski

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 6,207 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:23 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Leamo has been given a rough ride over his head shooting arguement ?
I guess in the poor light of dusk or dawn or under an undulating tree canopy it is understandable that a stalker might feel the need to shoot a deer in the heart and lung area . A swift end maybe ,acceptable carcase damage maybe but surely not a suitable death for such a magnificent animal.
In a genuine survival situation and down to his last few rounds a man might be forgiven for taking such a shot but surely such ignoble acts need not enter province of the modern sporting stalker?

For me there is only one method of despatch that truly befits "The Spirit of the Deer".

A sharpened frisby !

http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab71/...
Not only does it aid in bleeding the carcase but it saves time in trophy preparation . And of course decapitation has for a long time been considered de rigour as a way of dealing with nobility .

You. my friend, have entered into the annals of "Arch Piss Taker" with that post !!! Welcome aboard !! LOL !!

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users