Self-righteous condescending pricks!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "LAW" allows some one like you with obvious anger managment problems, to own and use fire arms, evidently ! That's what worries ME !!! LOL !!!   Cheers.

I'm assuming some of that was aimed at me too? Well, I have this strange foible, I think it's quite important for me to understand as best I can the rules that govern what I am, and am not, allowed to

Posted Images

Is it legal for me to use a Chinese burn on muntjac as I think a wedgie is excessive, I checked with the FAO but I couldnt get a clear answer :angel:

Sounds a a bit borderline, I'd maybe suggest a reverse handed nipple twist? :thumbs:

No mate, I'd need braces!

I'm guessing she doesn't read this forum then.

Or does she?

If Dunc goes quiet, we know that she's been reading in, and he's currently suspended from the loft hatch by a couple of yards of knicker elastic!

Am I the only one who thinks Leamo has been given a rough ride over his head shooting arguement ?

I guess in the poor light of dusk or dawn or under an undulating tree canopy it is understandable that a stalker might feel the need to shoot a deer in the heart and lung area . A swift end maybe ,acceptable carcase damage maybe but surely not a suitable death for such a magnificent animal.

In a genuine survival situation and down to his last few rounds a man might be forgiven for taking such a shot but surely such ignoble acts need not enter province of the modern sporting stalker?

For me there is only one method of despatch that truly befits "The Spirit of the Deer".

A sharpened frisby !

IMGP1909.jpg

Not only does it aid in bleeding the carcase but it saves time in trophy preparation . And of course decapitation has for a long time been considered de rigour as a way of dealing with nobility .

Edited by comanche
  • Like 1

Am I the only one who thinks Leamo has been given a rough ride over his head shooting arguement ?

I guess in the poor light of dusk or dawn or under an undulating tree canopy it is understandable that a stalker might feel the need to shoot a deer in the heart and lung area . A swift end maybe ,acceptable carcase damage maybe but surely not a suitable death for such a magnificent animal.

In a genuine survival situation and down to his last few rounds a man might be forgiven for taking such a shot but surely such ignoble acts need not enter province of the modern sporting stalker?

For me there is only one method of despatch that truly befits "The Spirit of the Deer".

A sharpened frisby !

IMGP1909.jpg

Not only does it aid in bleeding the carcase but it saves time in trophy preparation . And of course decapitation has for a long time been considered de rigour as a way of dealing with nobility .

You. my friend, have entered into the annals of "Arch Piss Taker" with that post !!! Welcome aboard !! LOL !!

Cheers.

Ah, but do you not think the blue .17 frisbee is a far less capable decapitation tool than the red frisbee? I know they're all made in the same factory, but the reds just seem far more reliable, and they are the colour of blood so must be better!