Self-righteous condescending pricks!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "LAW" allows some one like you with obvious anger managment problems, to own and use fire arms, evidently ! That's what worries ME !!! LOL !!!   Cheers.

I'm assuming some of that was aimed at me too? Well, I have this strange foible, I think it's quite important for me to understand as best I can the rules that govern what I am, and am not, allowed to

Posted Images

I swatted a wasp with my wifes knickers

Thongs or briefs Dunc? What is the legal minimum gusset size for wasps anyway? :hmm::laugh:

That would be a thong - my mrs' briefs would have been too easy to engulf a wasp with, no challenge at all in fact.

I'd have to finish the critter off with a hammer, Grizwold style (his suggestion of how to deal with a squirrel in the house 1.29).

[media=]

[/media]

I like that a lot they wouldnt though because id waste them with an air rifle. Cheers plastic jock I'm getting picked on by school kids but you Stoke that fire Hahahaaaaa!

My chosen weapon of choice is a 5.56 or 7.62 I am thirty six and have held a fac for killing men for twenty yrs, as for my aggresion it's well under control and can assure you in real life I am exactly the image you have posted.

Only you'd be next to me with your head rammed up your ass, oops dummy's gone again I'm off my bottom lips quivering now.

I know one should not pander to your childish scribblings, but 5.56 and 7.62 surely proves you are/were in the armed forces and I am so envious that you have an FAC for 'killing men' - when I applied on my FAC with the reason I wanted to kill Internet morons I was surreptitiously declined by Devon & Cornwall Constabulary - you must have caught them on a good day, do you think if I had stated 7.62 instead of 308, that may have swayed them? - don't suppose they asked you to be mentored by any chance?

Thirty-six and been 'killing men' since you were sixteen - personally I think that is in the future and you are still only sixteen. I see you have been banned for three days - pity not three years, so during that time you could emerge at nineteen a little more mature.

I hope other members on this forum will not judge all Devon and Somerset people by your caustic comments, but I will admit that we do have some odd ones about - because of our sparse population it is often said that the definition of a virgin is some one who can run faster than her brother - sometimes they were caught and the community then had to suffer their offspring who in turn became the village idiots - Forum members, it still goes on today - you have seen the proof.

• Like 1

Some idiots up in my neck of the woods too.

Met a guy on a job a few weeks ago who (incidently he has no idea i shoot or fish) blethered for an hour about his hunting antics which entailed shooting deer with a crossbow along with hairs and rabbits. He kept going on about having top of the range stuff like AGS and the fact that the roe deer he stalked never knew he was within 10 ft of them.

His bullshit made for a very entertaining morning and i doubt he's even seen a roe deer let alone rambo up to them and execute them with his perfect head shots he seemed to manage all the time.

Oh yeah he said his crossbow was the same model the S.A.S use.

I actually felt a little sad for him.

Not once did he ask me if i shot, he was so carried away with his little fantasy, he never noticed my little corrections and subtle sarcasm on the way.

His co workers had very little time for him as he tried desperately in vain to try and impart some sort of fake authority upon them to try and impress the latest visitor, me.

Why o why do these people exist?

Are they here as a warning to us all that integrity is all important?

I like to think so.

Some folks never learn.

Met a guy on a job a few weeks ago who (incidently he has no idea i shoot or fish) blethered for an hour about his hunting antics which entailed shooting deer with a crossbow along with hairs and rabbits. He kept going on about having top of the range stuff like AGS and the fact that the roe deer he stalked never knew he was within 10 ft of them.

His bullshit made for a very entertaining morning and i doubt he's even seen a roe deer let alone rambo up to them and execute them with his perfect head shots he seemed to manage all the time.

Not once did he ask me if i shot, he was so carried away with his little fantasy, he never noticed my little corrections and subtle sarcasm on the way.

His co workers had very little time for him as he tried desperately in vain to try and impart some sort of fake authority upon them to try and impress the latest visitor, me.

I like to think so.

Some folks never learn.

I know a wee guy in a keepers cottage away up in thurso who would put him straight in about half a sentence. :censored:

I like to think so.

Some folks never learn.

I know a wee guy in a keepers cottage away up in thurso who would put him straight in about half a sentence. :censored:

He he, i have him sent up to the guy for a reality check :thumbs:

I like that a lot they wouldnt though because id waste them with an air rifle. Cheers plastic jock I'm getting picked on by school kids but you Stoke that fire Hahahaaaaa!

My chosen weapon of choice is a 5.56 or 7.62 I am thirty six and have held a fac for killing men for twenty yrs, as for my aggresion it's well under control and can assure you in real life I am exactly the image you have posted.

Only you'd be next to me with your head rammed up your ass, oops dummy's gone again I'm off my bottom lips quivering now.

If moves arnt already afoot ,i would say that his FAC is due for revoking and himself up for a sychiatric [spelling] report and not a minute to soon either .He is an idiot .