Self-righteous condescending pricks!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "LAW" allows some one like you with obvious anger managment problems, to own and use fire arms, evidently ! That's what worries ME !!! LOL !!!   Cheers.

I'm assuming some of that was aimed at me too? Well, I have this strange foible, I think it's quite important for me to understand as best I can the rules that govern what I am, and am not, allowed to

Posted Images

Good choice of words, excellent range of vocabulary. Really gives us a level of your superior intelect...

Shame you spoilt it all with such shite punctuation... :doh:

And hypocrisy Mal, his "aggression is misconstrued by the inept"? Really, you seem a person with strong anger issues, perhaps small man syndrome?

I thought starting a thread called "self righteous condescending pricks" including such phrases as How is there are so many complete and utter c**ts on these forums? You ask any question simple or otherwise and some f*****g prick garanteed starts quoting laws and spouting the legalities of shooting, if I wanted to be dictated to and listen to crap like that I'd have been in the business of law. Your not always right, and I'll bet you shoot small game with big guns which is overkill! So f**k off and read another dictionary I just am interested in points of views on delicate subjects that's it. For example why can we snare rabbits and not dear they are both animals except one looks lovely and the other doesnt, like why can't you kill dear stone dead with a head shot with an hmr or .22 but can blow it's f*****g guts out hoping you'll hit the heart how's that humane? Ps I have a freezer full of all game before I get called an anti, rant over full stop

And on another of his posts

It's a forum and your right don't ask question if you don't want the wrong answers. I will listen and try understand all who engage with me, but there is a difference between a debate even a heated one, and some complete f*****g ass trying to dictate quoting laws he or she has probably no clue about. Be nice to drop the pricks with a right hook!

wouldnt like to see you in a dark alley , oh no no no, my mummy warned me of people like you :cray:

I like that a lot they wouldnt though because id waste them with an air rifle. Cheers plastic jock I'm getting picked on by school kids but you Stoke that fire Hahahaaaaa!

My chosen weapon of choice is a 5.56 or 7.62 I am thirty six and have held a fac for killing men for twenty yrs, as for my aggresion it's well under control and can assure you in real life I am exactly the image you have posted.

Only you'd be next to me with your head rammed up your ass, oops dummy's gone again I'm off my bottom lips quivering now.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Your arse would drop well before your lip, now take a three day ban, seek proffesional help and come back with some medication :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I suspect you are either an anti trolling for poor information, which didn't happen, a former member who also liked to cause upset or mentally challenged with a infiriority complex

post-1118-0-84738500-1338587198.jpg

Oh, just as I was warming to the subject too!

I suspect you are either an anti trolling for poor information, which didn't happen, a former member who also liked to cause upset or mentally challenged with a infiriority complex

or maybe all three?

Thats one way to get thrown out the zoo

Obviously Jock. My catapult is an entirely suitable weapon for a 30 stone Imperial Red Stag. Just gotta get it right between the eyes.

Thats one way to get thrown out the zoo

I am thirty six and have held a fac for killing men for twenty yrs.

Oh deary me!

If he was suspended tomorrow we could have had some more fun with the plank!

Has anyone tried zapping deer with one of these laser pointers and a magnifying glass yet???? :hmm::blink::huh::D

I am thirty six and have held a fac for killing men for twenty yrs.

Oh deary me!

If he was suspended tomorrow we could have had some more fun with the plank!

Has anyone tried zapping deer with one of these laser pointers and a magnifying glass yet???? :hmm::blink::huh::D

Lemon, i mean Leamo has probably done it regardless of advice or legislation :laugh: