Bloody gunpower stealth !!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry didn't have much time for a full response to your question reason I ask if the tophat is adjustable is they sometimes wind them selves in reducing the power till you get zip coming out the valve

Just bin the stealth or smash it with a hammer..your 100 wont let you down mate.!  Marty

I am sorry for my somewhat useless reply but the amount of people I see stating their stealth is broke is worrying, I would trade it in pal and get a decent air rifle or at least one that's simple!

I have a perfectly wonderfull hw100 t that I would use as my prey gun but my stealth was my first gun and served me well for a long time just wish it could still be used as my back up gun !! :(

Just bin the stealth or smash it with a hammer..your 100 wont let you down mate.!

Marty

• Like 1

I am sorry for my somewhat useless reply but the amount of people I see stating their stealth is broke is worrying, I would trade it in pal and get a decent air rifle or at least one that's simple!

I have a perfectly wonderfull hw100 t that I would use as my prey gun but my stealth was my first gun and served me well for a long time just wish it could still be used as my back up gun !! :(

Just bin the stealth or smash it with a hammer..your 100 wont let you down mate.!

Marty

:D

Sorry didn't have much time for a full response to your question reason I ask if the tophat is adjustable is they sometimes wind them selves in reducing the power till you get zip coming out the valve when the hammer strikes other thing could be a broken hammer spring

What size gap have you got from the back of the top hat to the valve body

Another way to check the valve is still working is to take the bottle of put five pence piece in your fill adaptor slowly screw it onto the bottle to see if it vents air

If your still struggling send me a pm I'll give you my no ill talk you through something's

Atb

Kev

Cheers mate must have wound its self down when driving back from my last shoot

efee507d.jpg

Before

145e33a3.jpg

After

Back up and running !!!!!!!

Cheers mate

hi mate i used to own a stealth and the top hat was a constant nightmare but in the end i chronoed the stealth at differing top hat heights till it was running legal and the power was good and then i measured the gap and threadlocked the top hat in the correct position and all was good. not sure of model you have but if the top hat has the grubscrews they are next to useless. i then used the chrono every week for the next several months until i sold the gun..and brought the hw100. i think you can also buy a non adjustable tophat and valve from leupy if you give him your measurements. ATB Aaron

Glad it's sorted bud people do knock the stealths but if you get a good one and keep on top of them there are a great light weight rifle wouldn't sell mine

Wouldn't sell mine either I love it to bits !!!!!!!!

Glad it's sorted bud people do knock the stealths but if you get a good one and keep on top of them there are a great light weight rifle wouldn't sell mine

And "in bits" is how you'll have it!

And "in bits" is how you'll have it!

very true :laugh:

If you want cheap POWER the stealth has to be the daddy in the USA .Not in the uk they are expensive and with only 12 ftlbs allowed you need consistent shots and for the money spent on stealth they are rubbish . ......Does you valve move ...... if you are keeping the stealth you want to learn how to fix it your self, that has to be the only good thing about a stealth the ease you can take it a part.

If you want cheap POWER the stealth has to be the daddy in the USA .Not in the uk they are expensive and with only 12 ftlbs allowed you need consistent shots and for the money spent on stealth they are rubbish . ......Does you valve move ...... if you are keeping the stealth you want to learn how to fix it your self, that has to be the only good thing about a stealth the ease you can take it a part.

if you own one you will soon learn how to take it to bits or sell it :laugh: