Bloody gunpower stealth !!!!

Hi

I am unfortunate enougth to own the above gun and have had loads of problems with it . First of the bottle leaked then the stem on the bottle needed replacement . I had it back from Leupys a couple of weeks a go the bottle sorted and working and a big hole in my pocket now after a couple of weeks it's stopped working again . Bottle is charged to 200 and holding but it's like the bottle is not fitted when you cock and fire it !!! Any ideas would be greatfull !!!!!!

1d157e80.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry didn't have much time for a full response to your question reason I ask if the tophat is adjustable is they sometimes wind them selves in reducing the power till you get zip coming out the valve

Just bin the stealth or smash it with a hammer..your 100 wont let you down mate.!  Marty

overpressured and cant get the air through the valve? my dads webley raider wont put a pellet out the barrel if its over 190

ATB

Adam

No it was at 160 had used it working !! Then tried filling up to see if that helped it didn't !!!

Is the tophat part of the valve adjustable and what valve is it ie blod valve or standard

Not sure think it's standard top hat don't like too adjust value as it can put it upto 26 Fp I think don't fancy fire arms affence !! ;)

I am sorry for my somewhat useless reply but the amount of people I see stating their stealth is broke is worrying, I would trade it in pal and get a decent air rifle or at least one that's simple!

I have a perfectly wonderfull hw100 t that I would use as my prey gun but my stealth was my first gun and served me well for a long time just wish it could still be used as my back up gun !! :(

Sorry didn't have much time for a full response to your question reason I ask if the tophat is adjustable is they sometimes wind them selves in reducing the power till you get zip coming out the valve when the hammer strikes other thing could be a broken hammer spring

What size gap have you got from the back of the top hat to the valve body

Another way to check the valve is still working is to take the bottle of put five pence piece in your fill adaptor slowly screw it onto the bottle to see if it vents air

If your still struggling send me a pm I'll give you my no ill talk you through something's

Atb

Kev

• Like 1

In theory the stealth is so basic it should be easy to keep them working right in reality there a bloody pain.

If you get a good one there great but I've had three first two were shite the third one I've got now is great but you do need to keep on top of them

In theory the stealth is so basic it should be easy to keep them working right in reality there a bloody pain.

If you get a good one there great but I've had three first two were shite the third one I've got now is great but you do need to keep on top of them

i think i replaced made or repaired more parts on that stealth than all the other guns ive ever owned combined :laugh:

Worried about going overpower? Simples!

Buy a Combro! Every tinkerers most necessary item...

http://www.chronoscopes.com/

Keeps thy posterior safe!

Someone once on here likened it to buying and driving a car without a speedo. I agree. A £50 optional extra that saves A LOT of money potentially.

As chairgun users know its also invaluable for working out the ozr, optimum zero range.

A few turn up on here 2nd hand too. Superb investment!

Worried about going overpower? Simples!

Buy a Combro! Every tinkerers most necessary item...

http://www.chronoscopes.com/

Keeps thy posterior safe!

Someone once on here likened it to buying and driving a car without a speedo. I agree. A £50 optional extra that saves A LOT of money potentially.

As chairgun users know its also invaluable for working out the ozr, optimum zero range.

A few turn up on here 2nd hand too. Superb investment!

£50?????

You shop at some expensive places, £40.80 including VAT and p&p.