Hi, I'm new here, been lurking for a while and after some advice.

I want to get my recently acquired HW97K tuned. I phoned SFS as I've heard good things about them, but the waiting list is 2-3 weeks and I don't think I can be without my rifle for that long.

So my question is, is an SFS tune noticeably better than a V-Mach DIY kit.

Thanks.

Hi, I'm new here, been lurking for a while and after some advice.

I want to get my recently acquired HW97K tuned. I phoned SFS as I've heard good things about them, but the waiting list is 2-3 weeks and I don't think I can be without my rifle for that long.

So my question is, is an SFS tune noticeably better than a V-Mach DIY kit.

Thanks.

ask zini his shoots great

It was actually his video of SFS that got me thinking about getting it tuned :thumbs:, if only the waiting times were less.

hi Flow

I can tell you, if you wait for the 3 weeks it will be well worth the wait :thumbs: I was with Si the week end,and its deadly accurate :thumbs:

how much is the V-mach kit ?

regards

Davy

Hi Davy, thanks for the reply.

The V Mach tuning kit is £73.95 and from what I've read its supposed to be pretty good. The SFS Stage 1 tune is the same price and also supposed to be excellent, just the waiting time putting me off.

Anyone used both?

The V Mach tuning kit is £73.95 and from what I've read its supposed to be pretty good. The SFS Stage 1 tune is the same price and also supposed to be excellent, just the waiting time putting me off.

Anyone used both?

I have a v-mach kit in my AATX200HC,and after speaking to Si about SFS i would have my AA tuned by them this Year,before the start of the SHS in November :thumbs:

regards

Davy

Hello flow

I asked the same question as you and and took SI's advice as useual.

And its spot on.

tony dosent just fettle the inturnals he polishes and gets the trigger sweet

So for £75 with a garrenteed top job ( tony SFS )

ATB

GARRICK

Hi Flow,

Unfortunately for you, after speaking to Tony myself only 2 days ago he informs me that since me and Davy posted put up the SFS review on our channel he as received so much work its just unbelievable.

The waiting list as now got even longer that normal.

If I were you though I would defo wait the 3 weeks and get it done by a professional and a professional Tony is.

Nothing is left or missed in this tune and when it comes back I know you will be well happy with it.

Over the past 4 or 5 years I have pointed many many people Tony's way for tunes and to date not 1 as ever come back to me without saying WOW what a difference Tony as made to their rifle.

I'm about to put up a new accuracy review of my tuned HW97KT within the next 3 to 4 hours on our channel, have a look at that and then see if you think the 3 weeks is a long time to wait.

In this new clip I shoot a 6 shot group (1 bad wobble from me) with 4 to 5 pellets ending up stacked on top of each other at a lased 25 metres outside making a large lump of lead.

All this is done with the camera running live so no editing or trickery is done on my behalf. I then go on to shoot a lased 65 metre woody with a perfectly placed heart shot.

Kind regards

Si.

Edited by zini

Anyone used both?

I have a v-mach kit in my AATX200HC,and after speaking to Si about SFS i would have my AA tuned by them this Year,before the start of the SHS in November :thumbs:

regards

Davy

Give me a shout when you do , your in my neck of the woods then son . :thumbs:

Thanks for the reply Si.

I thought it might be something to do with your video, thats what got me thinking about sending mine there.

I look forward to watching the SFS HW97KT in action.