This is a great idea of cutting the younger generation out of the sport and leaving them in the dark when it come to questions that could be answered by more experienced hunters such as half the oap's on the site. It's simple ban the annoying little f*uckers of the site and stop being prejudice and sterotyping all of us "kids" as badens like most the oap's of today's sussity.

Lewis, aged 17

Yeah, you tell em yoof innit! :D

Most of these old men are just frustrated because they are stuck in a boring job to come home to a overweight women who hasnt made his tea yet and by the time they are in bed and finally got it up their over half is already snoring and no use nor ornament to them...

Atb yoof, peace out brothers ;)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes you can,I get to drive everywhere on my cheap insurance,lol

Nice idea, but how are you going to check they Are actually over 18?   I suggest a basic iq test at the start when registering.

FDRK the problem is its not just members who are below 18 who spit there dummies out

Posted Images

This is a great idea of cutting the younger generation out of the sport and leaving them in the dark when it come to questions that could be answered by more experienced hunters such as half the oap's on the site. It's simple ban the annoying little f*uckers of the site and stop being prejudice and sterotyping all of us "kids" as badens like most the oap's of today's sussity.

Lewis, aged 17

Most of these old men are just frustrated because they are stuck in a boring job to come home to a overweight women who hasnt made his tea yet and by the time they are in bed and finally got it up their over half is already snoring and no use nor ornament to them...

Aww had another acne breakout have we?

Lewis, aged 17

Ooooooo that's a good one, shame I don't get any :/ I think the old men need to stop being jealous about what they used to have "knees that actually work and a back that can bend" so they are able to go out hunting still and not being crippled for days after

Still reckon I could run the 100m or 10k faster and squat more than you haha

Yes you can,I get to drive everywhere on my cheap insurance,lol

:clapper: f*****g right mate, there are a few decent compensations as you start to get older! :D

I know what your saying, i also know which thread made you start this thread and i think, if the member is telling the truth he is 21/22 which is worrying. The only problem is how do we verify the age of a member? They can say there 12, 19 or 56 and we cant validate it, we have some excellent young members but also some who need a lot more growing upto do...........

Millet would know if they are under age :whistling:

Lewis, aged 17

Ooooooo that's a good one, shame I don't get any :/ I think the old men need to stop being jealous about what they used to have "knees that actually work and a back that can bend" so they are able to go out hunting still and not being crippled for days after

to be fair, if there was a few more youngstrers on here like this, things would be alot smoother. can handle banter and dont come across as a complete penis!

good on ya lads ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm only 16 I think the THL Is a cracking site I've had advise of good genuine men and many members have helped me out ( millet :D only joking :laugh: ) I think the only way to stop disrespectful, silly youngsters is to ban , and ban , and ban again :laugh: there Is some top lads on here who Want to help young hunters out and I don't think that should be changed , and I'm grateful for the help and advise I've been given on here :thumbs:

Atb JD

if your a prick your a prick, wether your 16 or 60. there are adults that are pricks on here and teenagers which are pricks on here, because the odd teenager is a prick doesnt mean you should ban them all. i bet most of the other pricks on here are 20-30, your not going to ban all them as well are you?

• Like 1

if you were going to ban everyone that has said something out of turn that another member doesnt like, ther would be no point in this site at all, this site has become known for its arguments and squabbles with one an other, its rather amusing sometimes to be fair, without the arguments it wouldnt be the hunting life at all,

Still reckon I could run the 100m or 10k faster and squat more than you haha

Hope thats not you diving in the pool then cause you've no f*****g chance....... :bye: