Deerstalking Dumfrieshire

I have room for one more person to take out deerstalking on 21st to 24th June at no charge in Dumfrieshire

In return the lucky applicant must assist with maintainance duties on the shoot.

These involve helping other members cutting back bracken etc with brash cutter, in return myself and Regional assesor for DMQ Scotland will take out and teach you the art of stalking both early morning and evening on each day.

This offer is only available to such persons who are keen on gaining entry into stalking but find they are financially impaired due to the economic climate.

A caravan is provided all the succesful applicant will require is food for 3-4 days and a sleeping bag and sheet. Obviously decent clothing.

The Venue is Dumfrieshire there are 3 individuals at the moment taking part on the date originally four but one has had to drop out .

Please send me a P.M or I can be contacted onmy forum at www.deerstalking-uk.com I wont be able to reply to any P.M until later this evening as I am out.

Note No guarantees of a succesful outcome of shooting a beast are given this offer is for the chance of such and training in the art of stalking and wildlife control and instruction although every effort will be made by both myself and partner for a succesful outcome for the lucky participant.

Future offers may be available should the applicant enjoy the experience as Wild life and maintainance management is a long term commitment by our team.

All the best

Stuart

Edited by Caprelous

I have had a few lads from Kent participating in the scheme and i know with the cost of fuel it can be hard on the pocket.

Some of the lads inc myself share the cost going up, its the only way stalkings can be affordable when monies tight.

Cheers Stu

The current position /offer is now taken but should anyone be interested in participating in the scheme on future dates, please feel free to contact me on here by p.m or visit my website/forum by clicking on my logo under where further details of the wildlife and habitat program and involvment can be found,. I can also be contacted on there as well

Cheers

Stu

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stavross
      Pigeon shooting on a small farm between Darlington and Richmond, must be able to go mid week not just weekends, this could be a nice little pigeon shooting permission for the right person, I’ve had some good days here but just can’t get there as often as the owner would like
    • By Alaa maayouf
      Duck hunting is available over particular seasons during their annual migrations through Egypt. We hunt summer ducks from mid-August to mid-October and the winter migration from early November through the middle of February.  Ducks are a challenging bird to call and shoot and success is also obviously related to a hunter's shooting prowess. Our Services Includes :- airport assistance , Transportation , Lodging , Guides , Best Waterfowl Hunting Areas , Hunting Licenses , Permits Of Gun Entry to Egypt , All Duck Hunting Equipment ( Boats , Decoys , Waders and Duck Calls )  More Info Here  

• By TheSpanish-hunter
      Hi all,
       My Dad  and I have rented a land in Spain. 30 min from Gibraltar airport. We are looking for 5 hunters to share the expenses. Currently i live in Bristol so what i do is to take weekend flights almost every month so im happy that you to join me.
      The land has:
      3 ibex license sep-january
      8 red deers sep-feb
      12red  deer does  
      5 roe deers May- September
      Wildboar all the year
      The land also includes house and my father is happy to pick up you at the airport.
      The price is £2000 per season/hunter
      if you know someone who might be interested give me a ring.
      The idea is to share the expenses not to sell a hunt as we are not professional outfitters so we are just looking for fellow hunters who are interested in big game shooting to share the experience.
    • By Peco
      Mole catcher available   for area around perthshire Angus Fife    I have had a good catch rate in past    would be happy to set traps etc in return for some permission    happy to do estate lawns or farm land etc           would be happy to buy more traps for bigger areas    if needed     thought I'd try this as I feel iv knocked on every door in these areas   would consider slightly further for right permission ???
    • By Savanna
      Halo Everyone
      Here is our prices and packages for 2020, contact us for an unforgettable experience...make your dreams come true with Savanna Hunting Safaris