Sign in to follow this  
Caprelous

Deerstalking Dumfrieshire

I have room for one more person to take out deerstalking on 21st to 24th June at no charge in Dumfrieshire

In return the lucky applicant must assist with maintainance duties on the shoot.

These involve helping other members cutting back bracken etc with brash cutter, in return myself and Regional assesor for DMQ Scotland will take out and teach you the art of stalking both early morning and evening on each day.

This offer is only available to such persons who are keen on gaining entry into stalking but find they are financially impaired due to the economic climate.

A caravan is provided all the succesful applicant will require is food for 3-4 days and a sleeping bag and sheet. Obviously decent clothing.

The Venue is Dumfrieshire there are 3 individuals at the moment taking part on the date originally four but one has had to drop out .

Please send me a P.M or I can be contacted onmy forum at www.deerstalking-uk.com I wont be able to reply to any P.M until later this evening as I am out.

Note No guarantees of a succesful outcome of shooting a beast are given this offer is for the chance of such and training in the art of stalking and wildlife control and instruction although every effort will be made by both myself and partner for a succesful outcome for the lucky participant.

Future offers may be available should the applicant enjoy the experience as Wild life and maintainance management is a long term commitment by our team.

All the best

Stuart

Edited by Caprelous

Take my hat off to you Caprelous, that's a great offer for someone to get in to stalking.

ATB

Bob.

I have had a few lads from Kent participating in the scheme and i know with the cost of fuel it can be hard on the pocket.

Some of the lads inc myself share the cost going up, its the only way stalkings can be affordable when monies tight.

Cheers Stu

That's a cracking offer mate, spent many a happy hour around kirkudbright on the roe, folks don't know what their missing, all the best to you..

The current position /offer is now taken but should anyone be interested in participating in the scheme on future dates, please feel free to contact me on here by p.m or visit my website/forum by clicking on my logo under where further details of the wildlife and habitat program and involvment can be found,. I can also be contacted on there as well

Cheers

Stu

Sign in to follow this