Geographical Mayhem why does it continue?

Have to say, i rather like Mr Grumpy :laugh:

You obviously have impeccable taste and judgement sir!!

Regards

Bernard

Your judgement needs tweaking "he" is a she

:laugh:

That's debatable. Only last week my sis and i were discussing how much better the quality and practicality of men's vs women's slippers :D

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i live on the moon and my age is 200 years so dont ever bother contacting me ,i only sell to martians

You have now lowered the tone of this discussion completely and you`re setting extremely low standards which I suspect you will struggle to achieve constantly.I have seen your foul mouthed remarks her

44yr old and still single is ultimate proof my taste always has been

Posted Images

Have to say, i rather like Mr Grumpy :laugh:

You obviously have impeccable taste and judgement madam!!!

Regards

Bernard

Your judgement needs tweaking "he" is a she

:laugh:

My apologies to Moll but even though she obviously has two points in her favour there will not be any condescending.

Regards

Bernard

"Grumpy1"...............f**k me you've got that right!!

You have now lowered the tone of this discussion completely and you`re setting extremely low standards which I suspect you will struggle to achieve constantly.I have seen your foul mouthed remarks here and on other forums,your language is deplorable and I expect your intellect non existent.As for actually having sex with you as you have most generously suggested I have to decline as in the words of the great Rab C Nesbit"You`re an ugly Ba****d"

Regards

Bernard

You made so many mistakes in that post i'm embarrassed for you................. :yes::bye:

Please point out the mistakes oh learned one and don`t think you will ever intimidate me with your hooped shirt and supercillious attitude and bucket mouth.

Regards

Bernard

Look here sleepy, erm I mean happy, no bashful.. Aww ffs I forgot... Your the grumpy 1...:-)

Your mistakes are as follows...... I can lower my standards to levels that you can only dream off, I mean I'm doing it now by replying too you. You haven't seen me on other forums( I doubt anyway) and as for being ugly... Well I can assure you I have the face of an angel with the body of Charles atlas.... Lol

Now grumpy 1 pm me and tell me who you really are....;-)

lab-tastic there can be no pms after such an open invitation for a homosexual act and in such a brazen manner.What would the Moderator of the Synod of the Church of Scotland think of such outrageous behaviour,besides I don`t have a Spoon long enough to Sup with Fifers.You are awful but I like you really.

Regards

Bernard :bad:

Well grumps, are you sad because you felt so let down when you checked out the stalking section and realised it was a different type of stalking? :whistling:

I know what I prefer tha nos

Regards

Bernard

Well grumps, are you sad because you felt so let down when you checked out the stalking section and realised it was a different type of stalking? :whistling:

I know what I prefer tha nos

Regards

Bernard

Wrong part of Yorks mate :thumbs:

"Grumpy1"...............f**k me you've got that right!!

You have now lowered the tone of this discussion completely and you`re setting extremely low standards which I suspect you will struggle to achieve constantly.I have seen your foul mouthed remarks here and on other forums,your language is deplorable and I expect your intellect non existent.As for actually having sex with you as you have most generously suggested I have to decline as in the words of the great Rab C Nesbit"You`re an ugly Ba****d"

Regards

Bernard

You made so many mistakes in that post i'm embarrassed for you................. :yes::bye:

Please point out the mistakes oh learned one and don`t think you will ever intimidate me with your hooped shirt and supercillious attitude and bucket mouth.

Regards

Bernard

Look here sleepy, erm I mean happy, no bashful.. Aww ffs I forgot... Your the grumpy 1...:-)

Your mistakes are as follows...... I can lower my standards to levels that you can only dream off, I mean I'm doing it now by replying too you. You haven't seen me on other forums( I doubt anyway) and as for being ugly... Well I can assure you I have the face of an angel with the body of Charles atlas.... Lol

Now grumpy 1 pm me and tell me who you really are....;-)

lab-tastic there can be no pms after such an open invitation for a homosexual act and in such a brazen manner.What would the Moderator of the Synod of the Church of Scotland think of such outrageous behaviour,besides I don`t have a Spoon long enough to Sup with Fifers.You are awful but I like you really.

Regards

Bernard :bad:

Stop flirting with me........ :icon_redface: