Ratting

Went out today to do a bit ratting with two mates we had 3 labs and 3 terriers the labs are good on the rats but when they catch them they fetch them back alive and you have to take them of them to kill them.We only got 11 but it was a good laugh . :D

DSCF0007up.jpg

DSCF0009up.jpg

DSCF0010up.jpg

DSCF0015up4.jpg

DSCF0006up3.jpg

DSCF0016up2.jpg

Dscf0004up.jpg

DSCF0008up.jpg

Edited by Nobby

• 5 weeks later...

Nice pics, hope you washed the signpost. Last year I was on holiday in Jersey and there was a woman with a springer. As we left the beach I noticed it was marking anf thought it was probably a rabbit. When we got to the top of the cliff steps we were having a breather and this woman came along so I asked her if it had caught what it was marking. One huge bloody rat had been running round the boulders at the bottom of the cliff that is no more. Further conversation revealed her husband was once terrierman to the warwickshire hunt.

On numbers its not the amount that pleases me so much as seeing the dogs do the business and working hard for what they do get.