air rifle shooting land

looking for air rifle land in and and around south yorkshire and north yorkshire no game birds taken only rabbits pigeons magpies ect evan rats if you have a problem currentley do pest control for a farmer in pollington also loooking for any ferreting land all land and live stock respected

• 2 weeks later...

Do what we all have to do mate,get off your backside and do some door knocking,THIS IS NOT FARMERS WEEKLY gettit???? no one on this site is going to give you permission to go on their land mate,please do try to understand that,you must find your own.

• 2 weeks later...

Do what we all have to do mate,get off your backside and do some door knocking,THIS IS NOT FARMERS WEEKLY gettit???? no one on this site is going to give you permission to go on their land mate,please do try to understand that,you must find your own.

lmao i have to admit i think just that every time a newby comes on asking for land,seems to me if its to much work to get out and find some they need to chose another hobby

another nobbie bein a gobby sod....before gobbin of maybe u should see just how meny ppl i have help gain land and take them along with me on shoots till they do gain some where them selfs....its gobby sods like u make me want to not bother helpin ppl out,prick

• 2 weeks later...

Good greif, did you get out of bed the wrong side,you must let me know which charm school you attended, you silly inarticulate little man,if you feel so strongly why dont you let him on your permission, and any other Tom Dick or Harry that happens to ask,personaly I would rather go and find my own land rather than rely on other people,but that concept seems too hard to grasp for some. :bye:

Edited by charlie caller
  • 1 month later...