Sign in to follow this  
wag

PRO DUCK AND GOOSE HUNTING SUPPLIES UK

pro Duck and Goose Hunting Supplies has been set up to import American Duck and Goose Hunting Equipment,Decoys,Clothing and other associated products into the UK Market for the Wildfowler .....

We are Authorised Dealers for the following companies , we also have the sole distribution rights aswell : Drake Waterfowl clothing , Zink calls ,Calef calls , Avery & GHG Decoys , PatternMaster chokes and Beavertail Binds & Boats , We also stock solway custom Goose Calls Here in the UK... callers are welcome by appointment or you can visit our website..

thanks for taking the time to read ...

http://www.produckan...co.uk/index.php

• Like 1

do you every import any neoprene waders for America? some say you can't beat the quality of waders from america.

do you every import any neoprene waders for America? some say you can't beat the quality of waders from america.

if you look on the website we import anything to do with wildfowling including chest waders

We ordered a boat load of the avery goose decoys off this guy and the service was spot on, delivered on time service second to none. :thumbs:

A word of warning though DO NOT ORDER FROM LOUGH NIEGH DECOYS THEY RIPPED MY MATES OFF BIG TIME AND STILL HAVE OVER £600 OF THERE MONEY SO BE WARNED.

We ordered a boat load of the avery goose decoys off this guy and the service was spot on, delivered on time service second to none. :thumbs:

A word of warning though DO NOT ORDER FROM LOUGH NIEGH DECOYS THEY RIPPED MY MATES OFF BIG TIME AND STILL HAVE OVER £600 OF THERE MONEY SO BE WARNED.

Gone outa business now. I heard he was up in court there a couple a months ago. Never heard the outcome, he nearly done me for stuff too but i found out where he lived and pestered him! Didn't get what i wanted but i got the value of it in other decoys so i was happy enough. Done better then most out of him!

try Kevin at Tidepool he stocks agood selection he will also be at the Midland game fair with loads of gear