Crosman rat catcher co2 rifle

Personally i wouldn't bother with that ratcher crap or any 'value hunting' package sold in the backs of magazines. Most of it is cheap chinese rubbish with bad triggers, seals, springs, sights etc.

Personally i'd have a look at a reliable springer model... your should be able to pick up one for that money all be it in a 'well used' second hand condition (Weirarch, Air Arms, Theoban, webley, BSA) . Replacing the seal or a spring is a small cost and i bet it will out last a new chinese peice of shit! :D

About 5 months ago I flogged a perfectly good TX200HC for £150 and gave away perfect HW95, HW97K and a lovely old Airsporter....there are still daft fuckers like me out there willing to part with a bargain. As for those other ones...I'd rather throw rocks

If you do buy a second hand one jt , i will get it chronographed properly and if need be adjusted to the legal 12ft/lb. My mates a gun-smith.

I think the BSA Supersport would be a good gun for you.

I would love to see a .25 FAC, you ever seen any Chris?

Yeah FAC's and .25 calibre go very well together. BSA Lightning was available in .25 cal and we used to use them for close range ratting. You need FAC to get the best out of a .25 pellet but the 80ft/lbs Rapid was .25 and it was f*****g awesome.

Personally i wouldn't bother with that ratcher crap or any 'value hunting' package sold in the backs of magazines. Most of it is cheap chinese rubbish with bad triggers, seals, springs, sights etc.

Personally i'd have a look at a reliable springer model... your should be able to pick up one for that money all be it in a 'well used' second hand condition (Weirarch, Air Arms, Theoban, webley, BSA) . Replacing the seal or a spring is a small cost and i bet it will out last a new chinese peice of shit! :D

:clapper: Amen to that!

About 5 months ago I flogged a perfectly good TX200HC for £150 and gave away perfect HW95, HW97K and a lovely old Airsporter....there are still daft fuckers like me out there willing to part with a bargain. As for those other ones...I'd rather throw rocks

Yep! People read the airgun mags and believe all the hype about these "FULL POWER" Chinese rifles. They're made by Chinese convicts y'know! :D

Get a quality springer and you won't look back.

I'd have paid Stabs for his quality rifles but my circumstances won't allow it at the moment! :D

Too right... 'FULL POWER' my arse... when you can see the 'rainbow trajectory' of the pellet at a tin can 15 yards away :blink: When the barrel rattles in the seating rattles and the stock is like an ikea chair leg. :laugh: