Looking for someone to Ferret Land in Cornwall - Accomodation available

I was on the Haven caravan site in Perranporth last month and that place was absolutly over run with rabbits. Sets under just about every caravan plot......My dog loved it!!.... I can well believe that there will be alot on here land too.

Eyup mate..

I bet the missis loved that eh.. ? you and Lola off wabbiting while she,s on holliday.. Do u fancy it ? I've not been down Cornwall for years...we can take Brad and let him do all the digging.. Pick Ray and Trigger up on route and we,ll clear the lot in a couple of days/nights.

Is there any free booze and food missis ? and is your place situated in close vacinity to the 18-30s Female Nimphomaniacs holliday camp... ? :laugh:

LOL count me in if it is.

Del....ask brooky and the loons from Falconry club to make it there new holliday destination..they said Scotland was crap last time they went...Imagine all them lot down there .. :whistling:

I dread the thought lol Brookie would liven the place up a bit if tha could get him off the couch lol.

Vin - sounds like a brilliant plan, lets get the tour started.

The Crew gets bigger... Wait till the "crop safe crew" from Sheff and Lincs get onboard... Then we,ll have to ask tomo to come and Be Sherriff..There would need to be some order...LOL... it could all get a bit out of hand...lol.

Lands End up to that little Island off the Orknies..Full UK Tour. . . Now that would make for an interesting Video.

The Crew gets bigger... Wait till the "crop safe crew" from Sheff and Lincs get onboard... Then we,ll have to ask tomo to come and Be Sherriff..There would need to be some order...LOL... it could all get a bit out of hand...lol.

Lands End up to that little Island off the Orknies..Full UK Tour. . . Now that would make for an interesting Video.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3cc68791b2

https://www.tshirtprint.co.uk/checkout

Get bidding Vin! :laugh:

Edited by deanflute
  • Like 1

Aye mate, now that's be a ferreting video worth watching, us lot in the mystery machine. :laugh:

its a good thought really..we should all get together and do some big days and get it on video. its a possibility on all of our seperate permissions that we invite each other for the day and have some big bags all over the UK.

its a good thought really..we should all get together and do some big days and get it on video. its a possibility on all of our seperate permissions that we invite each other for the day and have some big bags all over the UK.

Sooner you than me lol them trips up scotland with the hawking loons have scared me mentally for life lol.

im up for it only if your going to sing for us tho....... :toast::D

When/ If I find someone to catch them, I will let you know how many there were - The 7 acres is made up of 3 fields, with lots of hedgerows, - which have been all but decimated by the rabbits, with the holes in them going all the way through in most cases. Some of the rabbits I have seen are the size of my Jack Russells – I thought 300 was a conservative estimate! - but then I am new to this.

hi im in plymouth and can ferret for you once the young bunnys have got a bit bigger

• 8 months later...

Hi I understand u have a problem with rabbits I have a static caravan near u as I'm always looking to go lamping or ferreting if u can give me a call on 07788792981 and I will arrange to meet up with u when I'm down at the end of the month thank u