UEFA Euro 2012

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i love it when england play late afternoon games because i go fishing and theres nobody around i can always watch them get beat when i get home

Malt there is nothing on this green planet I want more than to see England get humped. You can call that small minded, pathetic, whatever. It's called rivalry and any real football fan will know what

C'mon Ireland !!

Posted Images

I'll be betting against Engerland :) start with a fiver then double it every game till I win, which I will :D Germany to win.

ill bet we do better than the shower of shite called scotland :yes: :yes: :boogy:

lol england would struggle to beat scotland,says it all...anyway we all know its englands time :D

I'll be betting against Engerland :) start with a fiver then double it every game till I win, which I will :D Germany to win.

Unless they lose in extra time or penalties then you get feck all as bets are only 90 mins. Sucks to be you :)

ill bet we do better than the shower of shite called scotland :yes: :yes: :boogy:

lol england would struggle to beat scotland,says it all...anyway we all know its englands time :D

my nephews under 10's side would beat scotland or atleast snatch a draw.

Scottish football is a embarrassment to the beautiful game . England till i die

Have to bite my tongue here............. :angel:

where does the SPLs top scorer from last season come from :hmm: :hmm: dont be shy now :tongue2::D

How did England do in the last Euros? :D you got to love the English...... They go from not being good enough to qualify to winning the next tournament :D keep it up guys, your giving us scots plenty of ammo ;)

where does the SPLs top scorer from last season come from :hmm: :hmm: dont be shy now :tongue2::D

And how many goals will he score in the Euros for you.... :hmm: :hmm: ....strange isn't it Woy?..... :D