UEFA Euro 2012

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i love it when england play late afternoon games because i go fishing and theres nobody around i can always watch them get beat when i get home

Malt there is nothing on this green planet I want more than to see England get humped. You can call that small minded, pathetic, whatever. It's called rivalry and any real football fan will know what

C'mon Ireland !!

Posted Images

I'll be betting against Engerland :) start with a fiver then double it every game till I win, which I will :D Germany to win.

ill bet we do better than the shower of shite called scotland :yes: :yes: :boogy:

:D I f*****g hope so Stewie, you don't need to tell me we are shite, its just convincing you are shite too that's the key :D

got to be in it to win it mate!!! ;)

:D I f*****g hope so Stewie, you don't need to tell me we are shite, its just convincing you are shite too that's the key :D

Well when we do finally qualify for one i hope our first team out the hat is you English c**ts anyway........ :yes::D

• Like 1

Well when we do finally qualify for one i hope our first team out the hat is you English c**ts anyway........ :yes::D

well hopefully you sort you shit out soon so we can make new memories!!!!! but untill then, this will do :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

• Like 1

well hopefully you sort you shit out soon so we can make new memories!!!!! but untill then, this will do :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0NT6aUwN8c

A class act was Gazza....never knew why he went to the Huns................but come on i could have done that to Colin Hendry and Big Fat Andy Goram.............. :whistling:

A class act was Gazza....never knew why he went to the Huns................but come on i could have done that to Colin Hendry and Big Fat Andy Goram.............. :whistling:

difference is you never,,,, ;)

I suppose your right........ :thumbs: but also i never turned up with a fishing rod and some chicken for Raul Moat either...... :fool:

• Like 3

I suppose your right........ :thumbs: but also i never turned up with a fishing rod and some chicken for Raul Moat either...... :fool:

:rofl: :rofl:

Teams, fixtures, results, discussion, etc..

Thread will be pinned for the duration of the tournament. :thumbs:

wales and scotland to be sad and bitter when england win it :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

more chance of platting fog :laugh:

any team that loses 5-1 to the yanks does not deserve to be in any major tournament.

possibly the most embarrassing defeat ever :hmm: :hmm: ill leave it to willy :boogy: :boogy:

post-61590-0-98746100-1338241251.jpg

• Like 1