• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS leave the lad to it, he has took two working type dogs and bred them, you might even get a decent bushing/beating dog out of it, I know a keeper who has a springador and she's a decent bitch, not

Does a peace of paper make it a better dog like?

So two fools and there money are easily parted.

:laugh: :laugh: £350.In your dreams :laugh: :laugh:

350 in my dreams so why have I sold 2 all ready then u bell

So two fools and there money are easily parted. :tongue2:

what ever have u nothing better to do than be a total wa*ker get a life

Bit of advice.If your going to breed dogs for cash.Lay out a few bucks and pick a better X.Or better still.Dont peddle pups. :hmm:

I'm no puppy pe

Bit of advice.If your going to breed dogs for cash.Lay out a few bucks and pick a better X.Or better still.Dont peddle pups. :hmm:

I'm no puppy peddler so a bit of advice to U mind your own business and keep your thoughts to your self

Cockadors chocolate 3 bitches 1 dog. Both parents brilliant working dogs. All pups are strong, very social and happy idea workers or pet. Bitches £350 dog £300 co Durham area

I can't load photos on me phone but could send via text meassage

how many pups was in the litter?? m/f's ?? colours ?? what did you keep out of the litter??

Cockadors chocolate 3 bitches 1 dog. Both parents brilliant working dogs. All pups are strong, very social and happy idea workers or pet. Bitches £350 dog £300 co Durham area

I can't load photos on me phone but could send via text meassage

how many pups was in the litter?? m/f's ?? colours ?? what did you keep out of the litter??

there was seven in litter 2 golden 1 black the rest chocolate I'm keeping one of the golden ones for my self

My dog is a lab x pointer and was bred by friends from their barely trained pets. His litter mates sold for £200 I think and demand was so high they had another litter the following year and doubled the price! To be honest I wouldn't have paid £200 for one but I didn't so I had him. He's turned out to be a decent worker, certainly not FTCh standard, but he does what I want.

No reason a cocker x lab won't work but for £50-100 more you could get a pure breed from proven parents with a load of FTCh in it's lineage.

Its up to you what you breed and why, and what price tag you put on them no one else.

But for me you let your self down with the (very social and happy ideal workers or PET)

Its up to you what you breed and why, and what price tag you put on them no one else.

But for me you let your self down with the (very social and happy ideal workers or PET)

A working dog can make an excellent pet, I'd hazard a guess a lot of working dogs on here are also pets.

As regards to cost, as I've said before it's the buyers decision and no one elses what the pay for a pup.

Lets face it you could charge whatever you like for the 2 breeds you have chosen...........anybody that wants a pet would snap them up when you see the other daft prices that are out there. I doubt very much that a proper working dog man would want this cross for that price though when they know fine well they could get a pedigree cocker or Lab for the same price.

Although papers mean jack shit to me.....i'd rather have a pup out my own stock or someone else that i know and know the dog and how it works. If that wasn't possible then i'd be looking at pups that were put forward from a friend that knew what they were talking about...... :thumbs: