MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, cantona said:

Don't want to have to read through the whole thread if I don't need to so does anyone no if anyone still breeds and uses minshaw type anymore, thanks for any replies 

There is a fella down Cornwall breeds them, well known for lamping them out of a Landy. Can't quite remember his name, but I think it' Mark Brick or summat. He was a wealth of knowledge on the breed and really defended them on any post.

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

There is a fella down Cornwall breeds them, well known for lamping them out of a Landy. Can't quite remember his name, but I think it' Mark Brick or summat. He was a wealth of knowledge on the breed and really defended them on any post.

Does he not still kept the line going the famous kat was a minshaw

1 minute ago, nothernlite said:

Does he not still kept the line going the famous kat was a minshaw

Kat was half minshaws half Hancock then mated to a 3/4 minshaws 1/4 ginger French dog, put back to another minshaws cross tumbler. Then mark carried on breeding to full minshaws to keep the legend alive, I believe

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Kat was half minshaws half Hancock then mated to a 3/4 minshaws 1/4 ginger French dog, put back to another minshaws cross tumbler. Then mark carried on breeding to full minshaws to keep the legend alive, I believe

Correct he did mention that the last time I spoke to him was thinking adding bull but didn't want to go down the Nike trainers and jooggy bottoms line can't blame him 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Thanks for clearing that up :thumbs:

3 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Correct he did mention that the last time I spoke to him was thinking adding bull but didn't want to go down the Nike trainers and jooggy bottoms line can't blame him 

His great muscle,y body shape would not allow him to wear skinny trackies, his Lord ship normally lamps in a those little short pity muck boots as he rarely leaves the Landy. His servant the gate opener has to wear full blown wellies I am led to believe

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Leo Sayer said:

His great muscle,y body shape would not allow him to wear skinny trackies, his Lord ship normally lamps in a those little short pity muck boots as he rarely leaves the Landy. His servant the gate opener has to wear full blown wellies I am led to believe

The last I heard he brought a lady boy form thailand as his gate opener don't know if it's true or not 

• Haha 1