MINSHAW .....

"apparently" :laugh:

I will clear that up for you the litter was bred in the house and fed on the best of Gear.. I got the last pup the others had already gone.

I remember reading it came to you unfit with a cough.. Did you not try it down the dales??? If it was poor example of a worker why did you not PTS??

What other dogs did you hear of out of the apparently shite litter :laugh:

It is luck of the draw but I belive you have a better chance if the stock acually come off workers and honest dogmen..

an here was me thinkin, giro was 1 a the minshaw massive :blink::laugh:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

What makes you say that Simoman????

If we are talking facts it debate...

Not lets all blow smoke up the Minshaw gangs arse..

I have Minshaw blood in my dogs... :toast:

Your right of course, debate is fine and what the site is all about, just that for some reason the word minshaw is like a red rag to a bull.........

run em unfit till they get fit how else ye get em fit......lol.........foook it........ laugh.png

Try walking em fred...

run em unfit till they get fit how else ye get em fit......lol.........foook it........ laugh.png

Try walking em fred...

no get some tackle in front of em son fook walking i dont want to get fit.........i want to be fat.....like you.. :boogy:

Try walking em fred...

Try walking em fred...

no get some tackle in front of em son fook walking i dont want to get fit.........i want to be fat.....like you.. :boogy:

So you love unneccesary injuries, strained lungs and pulled and torn muscles? This fatty will still walk them and let them enjoy life, rather than being shut in a kennel 24/7 until the season starts and then expected to perform like Rin Tin Tin..........

I did run it there yes but not with kennel cough or unfit what the feck do you think i am some young chav or summat? Just because you would pts or atleast say you would doesn't mean i should do the same on your say so..and yes i am pretty sure that the whole litter apart from your own were all nothing better than average at best..i know they were out of grafted parents but if it was as simple as that everyone would have good dogs,the last litter i bred out of two fantastic hard working dogs imo only produced one pup of noteworthy and that was the Chester dog and he had his problems with injury and such throughout his career,i know he has two or three litters on the ground via the man from Leigh...are any up to his standard? If so it'll not be many of that i will say? ATB Andy