are these prices not the same as in retailers mate? im sure i was offered thens200 for that price at lowther game fair [might be wrong tho]-billy

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:21 PM

Hi Everyone

I suspect many will have heard of the NiteSite products by now.....

http://nitesite.co.uk/

I have spent time looking at these products and I am impressed, so much so that I am now a retailer.

I will be offering service and backup second to none on these products for members of this forum!

If any of you have any interest in purchasing one please PM me.

Cheers

Deker

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:38 PM

Hi Everyone

The NS 50 Retails at £399

The NS200 Retails at £599.

If you can show me anyone selling them cheaper I will price match!

:yes:

Dispatch will be same (working) day I receive payment.

Feel free to PM me if you want a chat.

Cheers

What the advantage from buying from you then? your not any cheaper ??

I'm not here to get into a battle with you or anyone, buy them wherever you like, kindly note the above, I am also a member here and a shooter, I have a vested interest in my customers, I am not some Saturday boy at a Supermarket who is just after a quick buck.

I also include FREE delivery; taking everything into account you will be find it difficult/impossible to get a better overall deal than I can offer.

ATB!

Edited by Deker

deker dont get ya knickers in a twist lads are only asking polite and simple questions and im sure if you were in our position you could or would be freeto ask the very same ones no-one is looking for an argument mate as im sure your aware we are all fellow air rifle lads and its not as tho this is the lurcher section [full of arguments] were a canny bunch of lads on this site ps if i do want the nite site i will get in touch with you 1st -billy

• 2 weeks later...

I Think its obvious that the makers of night site have a strict control of the pricing of there product... good for them but not so good for us... it kind of puts me off them... just to add when i looked into these it became obvious that even the ns200 needed upgrades to make it usable for my £600 notes i want to simply plug and play

I Think its obvious that the makers of night site have a strict control of the pricing of there product... good for them but not so good for us... it kind of puts me off them... just to add when i looked into these it became obvious that even the ns200 needed upgrades to make it usable for my £600 notes i want to simply plug and play

It is a free world and you are entitled to an opinion but these are PLUG AND PLAY.

People buy Rolls Royce and Range Rovers and Upgrade/customise them, people buy Ruger 10-22 and Remingtons and commonly throw most of them away and "improve them".

The NS IS plug and play in the VAST majority of cases, and MANY people, including me, use them VERY satisfactorily that way, if you want to get more then crack on.

ATB

Deker

Edited by Deker

We had one on 'demo' from a local gunshop.

Seems to put lamping into the videogame category!

Somehow didnt seem right looking at a screen and not thro a scope.

Reminded me of 'The Golden Shot' cos you dont actually need to 'shoulder' the rifle, its like someone doing the shooting for you, for me a big thumbs down! But to each their own.

I will stick to Vitara, lamp, rifle, scope, lamp and my mate with me!

Edited by masmiffy

Hi

I can see you point masmiffy, however it is a quick and easy tool for those difficult foxs! I just got rid of my vitara regret it now probably the best for wet fields as the farmers on my shoot never noticed me!

Cheers

Ivor

We only used lamp and gun and had over 80 foxes end of last harvest and had 38 so far this year. Admit they can get lampshy but it adds to the skill if you get one of them!

The SWB vitara we use has had a home custom conversion done to the roof for lamping and a brush over in nato green. Its the dogs nuts and goes anywhere! Difficult to see for sure and we got permission to use it on our local golf course!!!

Forgot to add that I have used an Archer night sight on a mates HMR, that is brilliant as you use it like a scope but sadly very expensive!

Edited by masmiffy