• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just noticed this thread   yes i have ordered an edgun matador r3 .22 and should be arriving in the first part of june according to the recent update.   once i have it i will do a complete review

Powell have ordered mine also, ED said june for delivery so I cant wait mine must meet up when they arrive !!

have you any scope in mind ? and which rail did you go for ?

Weaver rail. Already have an mtc viper with quick release utg weaver mounts, and also a weaver rail to fix to the underside front stock with a bipod adapter :)

Scott

All this for a gun with the the picture of a rottweiler on it.....

jesus mole just of late your post have been rather condescending ....do we tell u what u have or want for an air rifle is crap and a waste of time? i too have ordered one and to be honest if you spent as much time out hunting as you do with your worthless posts youd be a f****n star.

All this for a gun with the the picture of a rottweiler on it.....

jesus mole just of late your post have been rather condescending ....do we tell u what u have or want for an air rifle is crap and a waste of time? i too have ordered one and to be honest if you spent as much time out hunting as you do with your worthless posts youd be a f****n star.

It was a joke, intended in a light sense of humour, referring to the fact that Edguns have a rottie on them! I never said that the Edgun is crap, I think it is one of the best looking bullpups out there! Quite a few people have told me what I have is crap, now I just ignore them and enjoy shooting what they think is rubbish. I did suggest a Cricket, again intended with a severe dose of humour as they are only a tad more common than the Edgun!

I hope 19powell90 gets on well with it! Looks useful for hide and vehicle operations!