• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just noticed this thread   yes i have ordered an edgun matador r3 .22 and should be arriving in the first part of june according to the recent update.   once i have it i will do a complete review

When yoy say Ed-guns, are you talking about "Ed's Matador"? on the "Edgun" YouTube Chanel AKA "Ted's Holdover"?

Tony

short bullpup russian made ?

Yes that's the Matador :yes:

I'd love one myself, but not sure if they are available sub12 or not, also not sure if they make the legal length of a rifle in the UK.

There is a minimum legal length in this country, not sure if its 28inches or 32?

If it is smaller, then it becomes a pistol and to make that legal it needs to have no more than 6ft/lbs M.E.

Tony

Moonbear or Del is on Verminhunters Forum, And was the first in the UK to import and own a Edgun.

Another Lad who makes some top stocks on the Rapid Forum called Ashley Jackerman has just got a

Brand New one but it cost a Fortune :cray::icon_redface:

Apparently Mr Ed Gun is looking for a UK Supplier to Sell a Detuned 12 ft lbs Version of His Edguns.

atvb Daz 7

I saw something like this in a magazine I think it said within the next year or so.

Water badger if seen a few custom bull pups about on different forums so I'm sure if you asked the right people you could probably get a custom one built for less money. I'm sure there been quite afew s200 converted into them

Lewis

i can get one from belgium in sub 12 but a tad high on price,hence tryin to find one in the uk,but if not i may end up ordering one from them,only prob is they want a tad over £1500 !!!