Art work tattoo work

Alright there lads and ladies?

Ive seen now and again alot of people on here looking for proper artists to do pictures of their dogs in action and portraits.

A friend of mine who is an artist is starting to do alot of art work on lurcher coursing on any quarry and terriers and ferrets in action or just portraits.

Theres not many tattoos out there of lurchers coursing small and big game especially the big game to be used for a tattoo! This artist will give you as much detail as you like for a tattoo, portrait or a painting in a hunting scene.

Now normal proper artists would charge around £300 - £400 for this and this is alot of money but thats what these people want! Now I can get these drawings for £150 - £200 whichis half price.

Its so difficult to find these artists out there as so many are against hunting scenes and I know tattoo places are desperate for them.

If you send the picture of your own dog, ferret, birds of prey etc etc then she will do the rest of the work exactly what you want.

I know it may still seem a bit steep but theres alot of work that goes into these drawings and for the people who are looking for tattoos with hunting scenes then this is one of the best opportunities for you to get a great picture of your pet into a tattoo, and every drawing when finished will be licensed to you so then its up to you if you want to then sell the drawing to a tattoo shop to make your money back on it? For the mods on here any art work sold onhere a donation will be given to hunting life if you are happy with this? Here are some samples hope you enjoy them.

YOUNG-LION-CARD.jpg

Swordfishforwebsite.jpg

SpaceProject.jpg

LION_pencil.jpg

LAKEBIWACATFISHDiscoveringWildlife.jpg

HYENA_pencil.jpg

BlackwidowSpiderMonstersProject.jpg

BEAUTY-of-OWLS.jpg

ANTsmall.jpg

GRACEandBEAUTY.jpg

tuhv.jpg

liiiojji.jpg