DOG,S BRED FROM A,SANKEY,S STUFF

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just read this from start to finish. Great thread, lets hope these dogs are just the beginning ...   This is my young dog Chief, bred Romeo X Belle...   Goes back to Maggie, Blondie and Dancer on

Delboy is my dog and its true the dog didnt get run enough,im the first to admit it and if anybody asks i tell them the truth,i wish i had him as a pup again but shit happens and you move on.I lost he

gordon alans mate from london had a good bitch called jade which he lined to black arse to produce a bitch called lucy and a dog called blue which alan brought both to the north east lucy went to al

Posted Images

"Ill get a few of Alan and put them up , maybe Bolio has some he can share ???"

Most of the old ones I have I put up years ago and they've been copied and reposted, like Blondie in your avatar Rob, but here's one I took of a bitch of Allans in a car park after she'd won a match with 3 out of 3 away before the ban. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this was "Class"?

oldpics838.jpg

• Like 8

what was Kims dam and sire? pups look very smart very nice well bred litter, bet you looking forward to starting them

kims dam is dancer the pic above ...and kims sire was tommy murrys smokey...pic old pic of smokey...

post-4253-0-84171400-1338398798.jpg

And Kims litter brother was Max, sire to my Willow.....

DSCN0364.jpg

But we've been here before. Snoop that bitch off Razor looks a cracker. Makes me wish I'd taken you up on your offer of a service over Willow.....except it would have been wasted on me as I don't bother old lepus any more. But it's nice to see dogs of this branch of the tree are still being used and appreciated.

• Like 1

Candy the white bitch was sold as a pup but bought back by Alan , the lads who had her said she could stick forever but had no gob , i got her lamped her took her digging basically just bashed her about like a mooching dog , conditioned her jogged her for 6 weeks , what a good killer she turned into , she had a tremendous season that year , i can remember her having 2 bad days all season , one in the forley when she picked a hare up then dropped it and it went to ground , and another matching Hammys dog , she was saddly run over by a car .