Sign in to follow this  
black recking it

DOG,S BRED FROM A,SANKEY,S STUFF

Seems I maybe incorrect so could someone please state how much saluki in dancer

dancers sire was a half cross.(blackarse)..dancers dam was a second generation half cross ..or so rumor has it .(.jodie )....jodie is in the middle of the pic inbetween dancer and blondie..so i would hazerd a guess the dancer was around 50% saluki maybe a touch more ..as the saluki gene seems to be stronger ....thats just my calculatuion ..maybe wrong ..but she certainly had a decent amount in her ..
  • Like 1

How did dat litter turn out [bANNED TEXT] sanks put greyhund x blondy to be honist dednt like the mix blondy to good for a greyhund jmo

do you no if any of them turned out ok

a keeper up scotland had one never so it run but it got killed in action .i know the keeper he said it was decent ..i so alans run a couple of times it was decent but got injured alot it was pure black a big strong looking animal. i also so a pup of alans black dog run and seemed a very game little bitch,.,,,a young lad had her from ashington....
  • Like 2

The GAY keeper from scotland got the one Darcy had as Darcy couldnt stop it barking, Darcy is useless , it broke its neck , the dogs Alan has now are bred from his black dog to a bitch out of Blondie x Oscar .

I agree with rat face , thought there was better dogs to put over Blondie , but Alan has his own idea about what he wants !and he said he breeding for himself no one els , wich is fair play to him, still think he was wrong useing a greyhound on her ...................

• Like 5

The GAY keeper from scotland got the one Darcy had as Darcy couldnt stop it barking, Darcy is useless , it broke its neck , the dogs Alan has now are bred from his black dog to a bitch out of Blondie x Oscar .

I agree with rat face , thought there was better dogs to put over Blondie , but Alan has his own idea about what he wants !and he said he breeding for himself no one els , wich is fair play to him, still think he was wrong useing a greyhound on her ...................

blondie x oscar he was the grand sire to my old dog,s great grand sire to my bitch how did they seem did they through the rough coat ect

was the blondie x oscar bitch red and white brocken coated bitch if so herd few of the pups wer deformed

and blondie x charlie pups wer ment to be very good dogs

yes it was a red and white bitch , AH the horse lad ownes her , dont no much about the litter to be honest just the ones alan got back ?

blondie x oscar he was the grand sire to my old dog,s great grand sire to my bitch how did they seem did they through the rough coat ect

some ruff some smooth , i had a smooth black bitch could run for fun , just a shit killer , seemed to be stuck to them but didnt kill as many as she should of .

Huggy kim was out of Dancer x Smokey , she was a good killer , but injured and crippled as a young dog , she will be 10/11 years old now , i still have her .

• Like 1

Its good to see and read that A.S breed of saluki's is still going strong as I will move heaven and earth to keep the old(SKY) bitch breedingin my yard so I like to read what as been bred and the history behind the breed A.S has provided...

Seems I maybe incorrect so could someone please state how much saluki in dancer

dancers sire was a half cross.(blackarse)..dancers dam was a second generation half cross ..or so rumor has it .(.jodie )....jodie is in the middle of the pic inbetween dancer and blondie..so i would hazerd a guess the dancer was around 50% saluki maybe a touch more ..as the saluki gene seems to be stronger ....thats just my calculatuion ..maybe wrong ..but she certainly had a decent amount in her ..

do you have a pic of razor i could see mate