DOG,S BRED FROM A,SANKEY,S STUFF

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just read this from start to finish. Great thread, lets hope these dogs are just the beginning ...   This is my young dog Chief, bred Romeo X Belle...   Goes back to Maggie, Blondie and Dancer on

Delboy is my dog and its true the dog didnt get run enough,im the first to admit it and if anybody asks i tell them the truth,i wish i had him as a pup again but shit happens and you move on.I lost he

gordon alans mate from london had a good bitch called jade which he lined to black arse to produce a bitch called lucy and a dog called blue which alan brought both to the north east lucy went to al

Posted Images

I have A.S bred saluki crosses from a bitch he bred a few years which he later sold yo a mate of mine the bitch was called 'Sky' I had her to pup down and my mate let her stay with us for we had plenty of room for she had 10 pups on her first litter from a dog called 'Razor a lad in Armagh N.Ireland he was bred from drax I belive I later bred two more litters from she had anoyher 10 pups which produced my two dogs now 'Celt and Fern' celt is a dog I rate that takes fox day and nite fern small and fast made for the small fields here Ireland my mate Bolio1 has photo's on his page on this website took on the last day of the season hope to here back from you's happy hunting...

Liked the way blondie ran very good bitch sankey liked them long slips..is class the one in running dog addiction? It says its blondie but sure its class or candy? she looks very fit

Blondie was absolutely top class, a wonderful bitch , relentless and terrific around cover. She was fortunate to be in the hands of a first class dog man ,who could nurture her potential to its maximum.

verb

• Like 2

gordon alans mate from london had a good bitch called jade which he lined to black arse to produce a bitch called lucy and a dog called blue

which alan brought both to the north east

lucy went to alans mate which she won the feildfare challange and laterd produced nancy and kyfer

in 1992 alan bought black arse and materd him to jody and they produced dancer

black atrse was out of a greyhound bitch to a chocolate saluki from manchester

later alan materd blue to jody and bred sky and a very good bitch called heidi

alan then materd jody to nipper and produced harrys oscar

alan also materd dancer to nipper to prduce blondie and a dog called dusty who was the sire to annie who was joint runner up with

blondie in 2001 forley

alan materd dancer to vance's saluki ash ,he got two toppers called whisper and class who was later sold to ruben

alan materd dancer to smokey and producer max the dog alan considers the best male dog he has evewr owned

alan materd dancer to joey half bro to nipper and produced tarzan who won the cambridge cup in his first season and his half sister class was runner up

then there was candy who was bred off blondie and ice the litter brother to class

hope this helps

• Like 11

I wasn't a hundred per cent on that bolio1 I thought it was brother of drax but I then thought for some reason he was the razors sire but when I was reading people's comments I had a few hot whiskeys so apologies mate,hows things going I haven't been out for awhile but dad has been out alot the bitch flushed a fox from some cover when dad was out last week he reckoned it was the biggest dog fox he had seen for some time the dogs run to ground and celt was trying to dig into dad said he had to drag him out of it,Rabbit numbers still riseing hope to see you's soon

• Like 1

Alan kept great dogs can't speak highly enough of the man and dancer has to be one of the best to grace the fens with little or no saluki in her ATB yours in sport

Oh yeah a fantasy dream land that a lot of people on here live in.

A FIRST CLASS COURSING DOG WITH NO SALUKI IN ?!

not a shreed of truth in that, once the saluki arrived in England its been a vital part of any top hare dog.

More chance of elvis presley having a 3 way match with Michael Jackson and lord lukeon and Winston Churchill over seeing from the back of Shergar than a non saluki Lurcher winning a single handed event like the forley cup was.

• Like 5

My dog Celt's sire was Sam was by a willie tough dog called moses which D.R him over out of a 3/4 greyhound x 1/4 irish terrier which was (Mc Bains)

Sam X Sky which is an A.S bred bitch

Sky X Dog by Paul Noones Beast produced my blue bitch Fern...

gordon alans mate from london had a good bitch called jade which he lined to black arse to produce a bitch called lucy and a dog called blue

which alan brought both to the north east

lucy went to alans mate which she won the feildfare challange and laterd produced nancy and kyfer

in 1992 alan bought black arse and materd him to jody and they produced dancer

black atrse was out of a greyhound bitch to a chocolate saluki from manchester

later alan materd blue to jody and bred sky and a very good bitch called heidi

alan then materd jody to nipper and produced harrys oscar

alan also materd dancer to nipper to prduce blondie and a dog called dusty who was the sire to annie who was joint runner up with

blondie in 2001 forley

alan materd dancer to vance's saluki ash ,he got two toppers called whisper and class who was later sold to ruben

alan materd dancer to smokey and producer max the dog alan considers the best male dog he has evewr owned

alan materd dancer to joey half bro to nipper and produced tarzan who won the cambridge cup in his first season and his half sister class was runner up

then there was candy who was bred off blondie and ice the litter brother to class

hope this helps

good info there mate thank,s