lets see some off roaders

anyone got any off road toys, 4x4 jeeps, quads, scramblers, for fun in the muck.

2-5-12006.jpg

this is my new toy, '95 v6 shogun.

33" kumho kl71 tyres on patrol alloys, 12000lb winch, snorkel, and rear diff locker.

blackberry081.jpg

this was my old suzuki sj410

31" dirt devil tyres, roll cage, proper bucket seat with 5 point harness. not much else

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My old drz400e Gave it to my brother who came of it and shattered his ankle and now can't ride a bike

This was ma 90, i sold this in '09 good off road, this was taken laning in the Lake District...     Bought a 110, which is far better suited to my needs with the dugs and mates..     Had lot

here my ol' disco. it does whatever i want it too!!

Posted Images

This was ma 90, i sold this in '09 good off road, this was taken laning in the Lake District...

HPIM0405.jpg

Bought a 110, which is far better suited to my needs with the dugs and mates..

Image050.jpg

Had lots of other Landrovers, just dont have PB pictures...

• Like 2

The series 1 looks loads better then that now , its took me 7 year to get it sorted and i hope next weekend to mot it . Its the first car i've ever rebuilt and the last , I'll stick to bikes now i know what it takes .By the way its now got a 300di thats a tdi with out the turbo and it'll soon have 200tdi diff apart from that its all standard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heres my 2.25 1972 series 3 landy, its currently having alot of work done, welded the chasiss to within an inch of its life, swappped the back axle rebuilding the front this week, fit ploybushes all round, new shocks, needs the bulkhead replacing, giving the engine and gearbox a good going over and servicing, and hopefully getting an mot before the end of july so i can drive her to billing! then it will be a rolling respiration, full resray etc etc later this year,

103_1006.jpg

103_1007.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...