Sign in to follow this  
mikehow23

SO SORRY IV BEEN A TWAT

Hi Jonezy sorry to hear you have been stitched up by this scum can you pm me his details they need broadcasting elsewhere ;)

Hi phil, cheers mate, im just at work at the minute, i've got 2 addresses written down at home that i'll pm to you when i get back, got alot of inside info on him now.

OK HOPE U COME DOWN AS WLL IF SO BRING A ARMY WITH YOU CUS IF YOU HIT ME THEN MAKE SURE ITS f*****g HARD TO KEEP ME DOWN THEN

anybody up for a hunting life meet up . outside his house??? i no a few brizzel boys that would be up for it

Progress of the parcel you've enquired about is displayed below. Parcel number: FWKC5186505GB

Signed for by: MISS EASTERBROOK

Parcel tracks

Date Time Location Tracking Event 10-05-2012 09:26 Gloucester Depot Delivered 10-05-2012 01:50 Gloucester Depot Loaded to vehicle for delivery 09-05-2012 23:53 Gloucester Depot Received at delivery depot 09-05-2012 20:10 National Hub Received and processed 09-05-2012 15:36 5330357 Forwarded for processing 09-05-2012 15:28 Newcastle Depot Collected from customer 05-05-2012 11:40 New Silksworth Collected from Post Office

Im not letting this rest, this will be the last time he does this!

No good telling us!

Are you on your way yet?

• Like 2

No as im at work, i will be visiting him, but not saying when obviously, but i'll put up the outcome on here afterwards. Police are getting a call today also.

just get your self down there get your gun then report it to the cops i would be on my way now tell work your ill and get on with it mate people like this scum bag should be well sorted out so they never do it again i bet he as had a good few lads off and got away with it atb and hope you get your gun back :thumbs:

Im not letting this rest, this will be the last time he does this!

No good telling us!

Are you on your way yet?

thing is he knows he`s on his way at some stage --- plenty of time to cover his arse ..

Woops :icon_redface: posted from Silksworth i see...

I'll fecking come with, Jonezy, boiled my piss this thread the little cnut!!!

Edited by RubyTex

Yeah it was posted from silksworth sunderland, as i went to my parents that weekend, got it wrapped up friday night, left early saturday morning, and rushed round like a twat to get it posted for him, another thing thats pissed me off!!!!

i,m with ruby tex i,m a hartlepool lad too and us poolies dont f**k about , if i was jonezy i would not have let him know i would of just gone and switched the little b*****d off good style .