Sign in to follow this  
mikehow23

SO SORRY IV BEEN A TWAT

SHUT YOUR f*****g MOUTH lab-tastic IS f**k ALL TO DO WITH YOU

Thats very nice off you.......I'm going to stick my neck on the line now and say your a scamming little prick and hopefuly he does come down and pay you a visit!!!!!.... :yes: You answered the phone yet?

YOUR BANG OUT OF ORDER ON THIS FORUM TO MANY PEOPLE STICK THERE NOSE IN AND MAKE IT A BIGGER THEN IT IS THANKS THL FORUM AMAZING YOU f**k EVERYTHING UP ON HEAR

OK HOPE U COME DOWN AS WLL IF SO BRING A ARMY WITH YOU CUS IF YOU HIT ME THEN MAKE SURE ITS f*****g HARD TO KEEP ME DOWN THEN

PEOPLE ON HEAR ARE ALL MOUTH NO ACTION ITS THE WEEK END SOON COME DOWN TO MINE AND HAVE A BBQ HARD NUTS

Whoever you are, if you don't sign for it then it ends here, and goes no further, if you do it will go further, alot further!

Your sounding more and more like one of these wee Graham c**ts every minute. And believe me sunshine if you had done me out of money or a gun id be chapping your f*****g door.

• Like 4

any way i have a life head of me then to sit on hear all day a f**k around with you lot good by have a shit life and hope you all do well in you little hunting outing love you all loads you have change my mined about life

belive what you want you now best LAB SPASTIC if i was a graham why would i give a different name and address think before you start accusing you lot are so thick the last time i recived a parcel they ask for i.d and they only gave me the parcel at my front door f*****g use your brains f**k wit

He is a graham mate, thanks to the good guys on here i know where he and his brother lives, and i know he is the younger brother doing the scamming, if he signs for my gun he'll be regretting it for a very long time. and can you believe he is applying for his FAC! but i already know he's got no hope of getting it.

• Like 2

the only person on hear what talk any sence about hunting is milegajo the rest are dick heads im mean look a the mole story about hunting he writs a whole story to say he shot one rabbit or phesent come on also davyt63 and si pitaway are good hunters as well you lot are amatures by the sound of you anway

You want to put things right then don't sign for my gun, and tell them to return it to sender, are you going too? If not then i'll make sure i'll get it back, you can choose the easy way or hard way. Your choice.

I apologise for putting addresses up, but this has really got my back up, we haven't sorted this through pm'ing, im not expecting his rifle to arrive, but who knows, i'll apologise if it does, but why hang up when i was trying to talk to him? and i've asked for proof of postage but nothing! it's not lloking good.

if it was posted sat all post will be running late due to bank holiday ..

I know mate, it's not that im worried about, i wasn't worried about anything till he started this thread calling me a scammer, i wasn't expecting the gun till maybe early next week, then people started messaging me about saying they think they know who it is, and him hanging up on me when i said who i was, as i said, it's not looking good.

I've got nothing to hide, i can't stop my parcel, so here's my proof of postage.

2012-05-09170106.jpg

here http://www.postoffic....uk/track-trace enter the number fwkc5186505gb in progress last tracked at gloucester depot :thumbs:
  • Like 2

Fair do's Paulus you got eyes like a shit house rat :thumbs:

no fuzzy`s software has its uses :thumbs:
  • Like 1