Sign in to follow this  
mikehow23

SO SORRY IV BEEN A TWAT

Hi Jonezy25,

If its not too far walk down to his place quietly,but with a Bloody Great Stick!!!

Hope you get sorted Alan,

Atb

Bernard

Hi Jonezy25,

If its not too far walk down to his place quietly,but with a Bloody Great Stick!!!

Hope you get sorted Alan,

Atb

Bernard

Thanks buddy, i hope so too, shame i didn't meet you the other night, but had a good natter with your mate, and got his card should i need my bottle testing. :thumbs:

Hi jonezy,have you tried ringing parcel force?,maybe explain the situation (but not that a gun is in the package,against pf's rules) and try and get the parcel held at the delivery depot where it is now.

according to tracking number it's on the verge of being delivered....

Parcel tracking details

Progress of the parcel you've enquired about is displayed below. Parcel number: FWKC5186505GB Status: In progress

Parcel tracks

Date Time Location Tracking Event 09-05-2012 23:53 Gloucester Depot Received at delivery depot 09-05-2012 20:10 National Hub Received and processed 09-05-2012 15:36 5330357 Forwarded for processing 09-05-2012 15:28 Newcastle Depot Collected from customer 05-05-2012 11:40 New Silksworth

Collected from Post Office

Hope it get's sorted for you mate,nowt worse than being scammed by scum :censored:

And just for the record for the op,any parcel posted at a po on a saturday will not leave that po until the monday,seeing as how this monday was a bank holiday it would'nt count as a working day and the parcel would'nt get to the op until weds at the earliest but more like thursday knowing how a simple bank holiday 'throws' the postal service into "meltdown mode".

Lets hope your end of the bargain arrives.....although I won't hold my breath on that one!

Edited by weebster

Hi mate, yeah i've rang them and explained the situation, they won't stop it, it's against there rules and regs, i'll wait and see if said gun arrives, if not i'll be driving down with a few mates, and not leaving till i've got my gun back. Also i'll be re-posting his address, and the address he gave me {possibly one of his mates} everywhere. I know info on him now. :-)

That doesn't sound legal to me, parcelforce I mean. You have comissioned them to perform a service therefore can cancel. They don't have to refund you. They could even charge to return it which is fair. You are the boss! I'd hold parcelforce liable now they have been informed for any loss you may now incur! Plus the other guy.

You having a f*****g laugh. Why did you put the phone down on the lad?

Honestly mate, that's what parcelforce said, can anyone else read that receipt? Im doing this from my mobile at work, so the pic is quite small. can someone try to decipher it for me please?

Inspector f*****g Gadget couldn't read that mate with his go go gadget eyes................. :censored:

The only bit I can make out is that it says "Client : Ministry of Justice"

Looks like a receipt off the floor to me.

i put the phone down as i thought i had been scammed ....if you got told on the phone what i did i think you lot would of been pissed like i was look every one makes mistake and i made a big mistake on the poor lad but im trying to put things right for him and me.for the people thats been saying chelteham is a scamming place there wrong im from cheltenham and im not a scammer yes i do know david graham and he seems a nice lad to me i went hunting with him last weekend and he told me whats been going on on the hunting life forum and as i know him i dont think he that kind of person to rip people of he told me he had once thats when he was messed up now he change he has a good job nice house and family and hes trying to stay straight for his family sake.Im just fed up of seeing there names every where..there first thing people think when a scammes gone on is its the graham well your wrong. GUNS DAVID HAS WITCH HE PAYED FOR

AAS400

RAPID 7

SUPER 10

AIRWOLF

iv seen a thread latly saying how the graham scammed me for my airwolf well back of and leave them alone there not bad guys

i put the phone down as i thought i had been scammed ....if you got told on the phone what i did i think you lot would of been pissed like i was look every one makes mistake and i made a big mistake on the poor lad but im trying to put things right for him and me.for the people thats been saying chelteham is a scamming place there wrong im from cheltenham and im not a scammer yes i do know david graham and he seems a nice lad to me i went hunting with him last weekend and he told me whats been going on on the hunting life forum and as i know him i dont think he that kind of person to rip people of he told me he had once thats when he was messed up now he change he has a good job nice house and family and hes trying to stay straight for his family sake.Im just fed up of seeing there names every where..there first thing people think when a scammes gone on is its the graham well your wrong. GUNS DAVID HAS WITCH HE PAYED FOR

AAS400

RAPID 7

SUPER 10

AIRWOLF

iv seen a thread latly saying how the graham scammed me for my airwolf well back of and leave them alone there not bad guys

Answer the f*****g phone and speak to the lad then and get it sorted out!!!!.... :censored:

LOOK THIS WHAT WHAT IM GOING TO DO IM NOT GOING TO SIGHN FOR THE GOODS WHEN THEY COME TO MY DOOR YOU f*****g SORT IT OUT AND NO YOUR RIGHT I DIDENT SEND YOU MY GUN AS I WANTED TO RECIVE YOURS FIRST.SO YOU KNOW NOW IM NOT A SCAMMER SO YOU f*****g SORT IT YOU BUNCH OF TWATS THIS FORUM IS f*****g CRAP ALWAYS TROBLE ON HEAR IM NOT GOING TO SIGHN FOR IT SO YOU SORT IT OUT BUY BUY BUY