Sign in to follow this  
pete123

Shooting buddy

Had enough of seeing all the people putting people down about trying to find somewhere to shoot I spent many years struggling and now have some land if anyone fancies a go with me in Scunthorpe area let me know.

Aye nice offer you will be snowed under mate

Had enough of seeing all the people putting people down about trying to find somewhere to shoot I spent many years struggling and now have some land if anyone fancies a go with me in Scunthorpe area let me know.

Well that for sure could be aimed well and truly at me, but lets be honest here. Folk work hard to get permission so coming on here with offers of free pest control is just a joke right ?.

Offers to take people out are one thing, I`ve done plenty myself to get folk going, but TBH they should be fighting to get some land (however small) and offering a swap.

I`d be happy to take someone out on big land if they even offered a day out on a garden ferreting job in return. Instead of the would be freeloaders and there amazing free pest control

Nice offer there bud, hope someone decent takes it up

ATB

• Like 6

Well that for sure could be aimed well and truly at me, but lets be honest here. Folk work hard to get permission so coming on here with offers of free pest control is just a

Glad you have taken people out, I know it must be frustrating to see people just expect to find permission on here but for all we know could be someone fresh to it all and unaware how to go about it. This was me when I joined this site but didn't take long to get some good advice a chance to go with someone and a decent copy of a permission request slip. I'm just trying to pass in the favour to someone who may be asking for permission because they are as green as I was

• Like 4

I like taking people out as well ,but im always wondering why cant they get permission ?. then you hope youve picked the good guys and there no going on the ground behind your back etc

"for all we know could be someone fresh to it all and unaware how to go about it." sounds like me. My name's Danny and i'm 18, looking for someone to introduce me to hunting/ pest control, as so far i've only shot on HFT and plinking ranges. Hopefully you'll consider letting me tag along and learning as I go. Thanks for your time. Danny

Great offer sir, seems alot of people dont like to share and want all the land for themself when we should all be on the same team and helping each other.

Great offer sir, seems alot of people dont like to share and want all the land for themself when we should all be on the same team and helping each other.

That's what it is all about, help those that are not so privelaged.

Well that for sure could be aimed well and truly at me, but lets be honest here. Folk work hard to get permission so coming on here with offers of free pest control is just a joke right ?.

Offers to take people out are one thing, I`ve done plenty myself to get folk going, but TBH they should be fighting to get some land (however small) and offering a swap.

I`d be happy to take someone out on big land if they even offered a day out on a garden ferreting job in return. Instead of the would be freeloaders and there amazing free pest control

Nice offer there bud, hope someone decent takes it up

ATB

Hi there

If only buddy

I live Manchester some 80n miles from you and would happily pay for transport/ammo and anything else to get a good says shoot.

Pleae dont know us all

Some of us are genuine

If I had permission, I would p=happily take out anyone

Don

Dont get me wrong I am keeping the land to myself, my offer is for someone to tag along. No introductions will be made to owners and if anyone were to go on the land other than with me they would be doing so without me or land owners consent and would be in deep shit! I have been contacted by two people now and will happily take them out. But if anyone wants their own land they just have to keep knocking doors!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this