working pattadale bitch

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#46 Guest_oldskool_*

Guest_oldskool_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2007 - 04:48 pm

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... skinnyrat

is that the same skinnyrat originally from derry???

#47 greenman

greenman

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 04:48 pm

is this the bloke that put arthur over his greyhound?

#48 J Darcy

J Darcy

Gimplet

• Donator
  • 13,027 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 04:56 pm

Its OK banning him but he will only come straight back on again. better to leave him and to just be aware,.....but best of all...use a bit of common. If something sounds too good to be true...then it generally is.

#49 greenman

greenman

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 05:07 pm

it is the bloke i put my name down on a pup just after the mating. glad this thread came up as i will not be buying anything of him. the timing of his 8 weeks at hmp are unfortunate but the bitch is due on the 11th june so he will not be involved in the whelping or rearing of this litter. if this hadn't come to light would he of phoned me said the pups doing well and its ready to pick up. i won't be lining the pockets of a peddlar. i would rather wait for a litter bred for the right reasons of a genuine lad.

#50 skinnyrat

skinnyrat

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 05:15 pm

wtf is my name being tossed about for,i only replyed about,another thread with acusations being thrown about willy nilly,which didnt seem fair,as anyone can put up a thread slagging anyone off,as i said i dont know any one involved.yes old school im from derry is that a problem to you?plz pm me if it is
ive just pmed oldskool my home phone number,and look forward to discussing what he thinks he knows about me

Edited by skinnyrat, 03 June 2007 - 05:29 pm.

#51 Guest_Lurcherbitch_*

Guest_Lurcherbitch_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2007 - 06:09 pm

FOOOKING HELLL!!! Better than TV. :clapper: :snack:

#52 Guest_Lurcherbitch_*

Guest_Lurcherbitch_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2007 - 06:17 pm

Shall we gather at midnight, with fire torches, pick axes and rope........lets find a big tree :laugh: :laugh:
Sorry!! but this is turning into a bit of a joke.

#53 paca

paca

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 06:42 pm

just one point here folks, dont tar everyone with the same brush, some people might have a good excuse why they have to sell a dog/ferret/bird or anything else for that matter, i will back up the fact it should do what it say's on the tin, no one should say its 100% if it isnt or to sell a dog for some else if they cant back the words up to the cue!
there are folks out there that have personal problems that they sadly have to part with a dog e.t.c, dont let something like this put you off

sorry pacca that you got stitched and hope it gets sorted http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

cheers mate ...

#54 jultaylor1972

jultaylor1972

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:43 pm

Jeepers!! :icon_eek:

#55 beagles

beagles

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:20 am

think people should have this as there pic

[attachment=16755:attachment]

:laugh:

#56 Guest_Lurcherbitch_*

Guest_Lurcherbitch_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:43 am

f*****g hell......take no prisoners :icon_eek: . He is going to have a bit of a shock when he signs back on.
Offer of help for the dog is still there. ;) :victory:

#57 chay

chay

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:33 pm

whats become of the dog folks id like 2 know if thats ok pm if u want

#58 Guest_Lurcherbitch_*

Guest_Lurcherbitch_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:35 pm

I have already had an offer of fifty pounds to help this dog. It can come to me till it finds a pet home. Thank you.x
dont know if you want to stay anon.xx

#59 jigsaw

jigsaw

Extreme Off-Road Goat Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,842 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:42 pm

I can sort out this dilema we have here,some people think its terrible the savagery of assault on this mans charachter,others think he's a low life.The best thing to do is .....give him a fair trial and then hang him,there everyones happy :laugh: :clapper: :victory:

#60 chay

chay

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 09:11 pm

like paco pointed out its not the dogs fault.the main concern should be the dog then hang the fcker
:big_boss:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users