working pattadale bitch

Name and shame the fecker, skelmersdale is only down the road from me. A couple of the lads on this site are from skem. At the end of the day he has robbed genuine lads the rip off. :censored:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, nobody is going to sell a decent dog .....simple as that. If the dog was good there would have been lads waiting to buy it, not an advert on the net.....i learnt long ago that its better to get a well bred pup and invest a year into it than to float along buying adults cos they have all been tried...and they wont have made the grade.....i have seen it dozens of times before.....and probably dozens of times in the future.......sorry to hear you lost some coin and i hope the chap in question comes unstuck....i feel sorry for the dogs that must pass through his hands.... :no: ..

Guest oldskool

f**k, i hate to see boys gettin ripped off... i have a fella at the minute thats just made a c**t out of himself for a measly 25 quid... catch me once shame on you catch me twice shame on me, i like that sayin!!! i think there is usually a mod that will come on and say "this should be sorted by pm's" or something like that... well f**k that shit... let everyone know who the robbin bugger is so no-one else gets caught out...

just read your post there JD and your right but if the dog doesnt make the grade then why not just pass it on to a family home instead of a person making a c**t out of themselves for a bit of money

Boots see the sett i tried her in YOU know it well,and so do many others of the old diggers and theres always a red in it,thats the sett i tried her in 5 f****n minutes and out she comes cowering at the hole ,so we went down to the estate and got a dog that was 100% and back up and hey f****n presto a foot and a half down theres charles red with a wee russel in front of him...you know what happens after that...

and that boy Peter said in his posts it was 100% working ...balls!!!!!!

Guest Lurcherbitch

f*****g hell!!!! just read this. good advice from old school n darcy.

Whats going to happen to the dog??

If you look back through his post's. he has sold a lot of dogs on here. :blink:

Edited by Lurcherbitch

cheers to both of you Lurcherbitch and Frank....WELL LURCHERBITCH AS FOR WATS GONNA HAPPEN TO HER I DONT KNOW AT THE MINUTE,IM TRYING TO FIND A GOOD FAMILY HOME FOR HER AND FRANK MY SEARCH CONTINUES THAT WAS A LESSON WELL LEARNED AND I AINT GONNA SIT BACK AND LET IT HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE...

YOU KNOW SOMETHING GUYS ,THERE SHOULD BE SOMEONE ON THIS SITE A MOD OR ADMIN WHO 'S SOLE JOB IS TO MONITOR AND APPROVE AND GIVE GUARANTEES TO BUYERS AND SELLERES ALIKE THAT THE DOGS ARE WORKING AND THE DOGS ARE GOIN TO GOOD HOMES,,,SAY A DOGS FOR SALE SECTION SEPERATE FROM THE CLASSIFIEDS,,,SOMEONE ON HERE HAS CONTACTS ALL OVER AND COULD DO THE INVESTIGATIVE JOB ,TO STOP THIS HAPPENING AGAIN!!!!

Guest Lurcherbitch
cheers to both of you Lurcherbitch and Frank....WELL LURCHERBITCH AS FOR WATS GONNA HAPPEN TO HER I DONT KNOW AT THE MINUTE,IM TRYING TO FIND A GOOD FAMILY HOME FOR HER AND FRANK MY SEARCH CONTINUES THAT WAS A LESSON WELL LEARNED AND I AINT GONNA SIT BACK AND LET IT HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE...

YOU KNOW SOMETHING GUYS ,THERE SHOULD BE SOMEONE ON THIS SITE A MOD OR ADMIN WHO 'S SOLE JOB IS TO MONITOR AND APPROVE AND GIVE GUARANTEES TO BUYERS AND SELLERES ALIKE THAT THE DOGS ARE WORKING AND THE DOGS ARE GOIN TO GOOD HOMES,,,SAY A DOGS FOR SALE SECTION SEPERATE FROM THE CLASSIFIEDS,,,SOMEONE ON HERE HAS CONTACTS ALL OVER AND COULD DO THE INVESTIGATIVE JOB ,TO STOP THIS HAPPENING AGAIN!!!!

If I can help you know where I am.

do you not have an address or phone number for this prick??.

Guest Frank

:yes::good:

If I can help you know where I am.

do you not have an address or phone number for this prick??.

tried everythin phoning emailing texting got no reply then his missus sent me a text saying hes doing 8weeks in hmp...thats when reality sunk in...!!!

Unfortunately paca you have been shafted by a scumbag and I feel sorry for both you and the poor terrier thats sold under a lie. The job of getting a mod to vet potential buyers is not feasable, who would put there name to a guarenteed dog or take the time and money to vet people? A mod goes out with a terrier and its dug to fine, what about three digs later when it jacks, or a lurcher that jibs on its tenth fox? Which mod would want the hassle of buyers or sellers getting the hump because "they guarenteed it"?

Caveat emptor i'm afraid. All you can wish for is that your thread and misfortune has made other members wary and pointed out which members screw genuine lads.............

Edited by Simoman

Unfortunately paca you have been shafted by a scumbag and I feel sorry for both you and the poor terrier thats sold under a lie. The job of getting a mod to vet potential buyers is not feasable, who would put there name to a guarenteed dog or take the time and money to vet people? A mod goes out with a terrier and its dug to fine, what about three digs later when it jacks, or a lurcher that jibs on its tenth fox? Which mod would want the hassle of buyers or sellers getting the hump because "they guarenteed it"?

Caveat emptor i'm afraid. All you can wish for is that your thread and misfortune has made other members wary and pointed out which members screw genuine lads.............

i suppose your right simoman it would be a hefty burden to carry if anyone was appointed the job...ah well!!!