working pattadale bitch

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its OK banning him but he will only come straight back on again. better to leave him and to just be aware,.....but best of all...use a bit of common. If something sounds too good to be true...then it generally is.

it is the bloke i put my name down on a pup just after the mating. glad this thread came up as i will not be buying anything of him. the timing of his 8 weeks at hmp are unfortunate but the bitch is due on the 11th june so he will not be involved in the whelping or rearing of this litter. if this hadn't come to light would he of phoned me said the pups doing well and its ready to pick up. i won't be lining the pockets of a peddlar. i would rather wait for a litter bred for the right reasons of a genuine lad.

wtf is my name being tossed about for,i only replyed about,another thread with acusations being thrown about willy nilly,which didnt seem fair,as anyone can put up a thread slagging anyone off,as i said i dont know any one involved.yes old school im from derry is that a problem to you?plz pm me if it is

ive just pmed oldskool my home phone number,and look forward to discussing what he thinks he knows about me

Edited by skinnyrat
Guest Lurcherbitch

Shall we gather at midnight, with fire torches, pick axes and rope........lets find a big tree :laugh::laugh:

Sorry!! but this is turning into a bit of a joke.

just one point here folks, dont tar everyone with the same brush, some people might have a good excuse why they have to sell a dog/ferret/bird or anything else for that matter, i will back up the fact it should do what it say's on the tin, no one should say its 100% if it isnt or to sell a dog for some else if they cant back the words up to the cue!

there are folks out there that have personal problems that they sadly have to part with a dog e.t.c, dont let something like this put you off

sorry pacca that you got stitched and hope it gets sorted ;)

cheers mate ...

Guest Lurcherbitch

f*****g hell......take no prisoners :icon_eek: . He is going to have a bit of a shock when he signs back on.

Offer of help for the dog is still there. ;):victory:

Guest Lurcherbitch

I have already had an offer of fifty pounds to help this dog. It can come to me till it finds a pet home. Thank you.x

dont know if you want to stay anon.xx

I can sort out this dilema we have here,some people think its terrible the savagery of assault on this mans charachter,others think he's a low life.The best thing to do is .....give him a fair trial and then hang him,there everyones happy :laugh::clapper::victory: