168 replies to this topic

#16 flash3241

flash3241

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:29 pm

Ur full of it wetnoseman an if I've 2 use blinkers 2 stop my dog messin I will an sure u were there apparently u should no if they were muzzled

#17 Guest_Aardvark_*

Guest_Aardvark_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:36 pm

im on the look out for good fast dog for shanes mist a litter on donedeal they all went north unmarked if anybody hears of one pm me

#18 flash3241

flash3241

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:02 pm

There was 4 on greyhound data 15months free to good home but if they were no use for greyhound racing they won't b much use for lurcher racing

#19 hogie

hogie

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:29 pm

thought the whole day was shit can't say i was cheated on anything because all i took was a terrier never entered him in anything but afew mates that had good working lurchers in the shows where abit pissed off that the judge picked her mates and dogs that are like family pets in winter while there dogs are out working hard
  • big-jay, twiggy, artful212 and 2 others like this

#20 Guest_Aardvark_*

Guest_Aardvark_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:37 pm

thought the whole day was shit can't say i was cheated on anything because all i took was a terrier never entered him in anything but afew mates that had good working lurchers in the shows where abit pissed off that the judge picked her mates and dogs that are like family pets in winter while there dogs are out working hard

that surely wouldnt be aloud judging friends dogs who was the judge

#21 pigsy

pigsy

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:39 pm

if a dog has to be blinkered then the owner is admitting there is a problem If the blinkers do not resolve the problem then the dog shoiuld be disquilifed from running everyone should refuse to run their dogs in the same heat as this black dog As for the non ped Dannyboy just stat the name of the breeder and the where the dog came from But as it has been said if this a non ped it is not the only non ped The one one that won at Fiona's show and was second in the sporting whippet has a rough coat for goodness sake As the guy from Castlederg It has to be suspect a load of dogs and all winners and everyone looking more like a greyhound than the one in the previous race
  • winner69 likes this

#22 Guest_thebigdog_*

Guest_thebigdog_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:52 pm

flash, i thought you were getting out of lurchers, too many dicks didn't you say??? or was that just to sell the pups you bred from pups?
  • danny300 likes this

#23 AlbertJ

AlbertJ

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:32 pm

as usual we went to ballywalter show never seen as many new faces with greyhiunds and nonped whippets there before a man called billy harper and some friend of his are pure cheaters his friend from castel derg was there with 3 greyhounds running how can this keep happening we heard the arguing and language from our van parked near them. not good ! fighting dogs that are supposed to be racing shouldnt be there there was a black one that are girl raced with blinkers on its head fough from start to the end and took out 3 dogs somebody said it was barred from southern ireland but she comes up here and races it ! far to dear in with our family ticket at 25 brick ! for what ? old men firing loud guns for 20 minutes wdf is that about we watched the racing which went on and on with standing about my wife thought there was to many dogs trying to run at once 6 !
bottom line is we wont be back and we hope the same crap isnt going to happen at antrim

WNM,

What a jaundiced view for your £25 you got a £15 Voucher for Shanes and a €20 voucher for Birr Free ringside parking inside the fair and a free programme - which if you had taken time to read would have shown you that there was a continuous of main arena entertainment from 10.00 to 5.30 plus 164 stands with lots of bargains. AND for your own interest events the chance to win excellent trophies, and prizes - only bettered by our fairs at Shanes & Birr. I sometimes despair of lurcher people like you, All you seem to do is want to bitch about things.

Albertj

#24 chid21

chid21

Short arsed Ronnie Corbett lookalike with a massive forehead

• Donator
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:43 pm

Wouldn't line the pockets of the game fair organisers , don't have a clue about lurchers or terriers and who ever picked the lurcher judge should be shot

#25 chid21

chid21

Short arsed Ronnie Corbett lookalike with a massive forehead

• Donator
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:43 pm

Double post

Edited by chid21, 07 May 2012 - 05:44 pm.

#26 Guest_Aardvark_*

Guest_Aardvark_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:46 pm

Double post

bit extreme that comment

#27 tullyeyed

tullyeyed

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:51 pm

Wouldn't line the pockets of the game fair organisers , don't have a clue about lurchers or terriers and who ever picked the lurcher judge should be shot

what was wrong with her?, have you done much judging yourself chid

#28 Guest_Aardvark_*

Guest_Aardvark_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:53 pm

some people are hard to please if going to them gets you that upset you would be better off not going after all it is only a family day out

#29 flash3241

flash3241

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:56 pm

Only got rid of the shit in my yard big dog an it is full of dicks an if I remember I think I stated I was going out of hunting its better 2 keep pets they win more lol

#30 Bri

Bri

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:59 pm

I don't think chid was aiming at the judge.
But seeing as he wasn't there there was feck all wrong with any of the judges.

Just a bunch of moaning minnies !!!! Cause their dogs didn't win boohoo!!!

Bri

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users