got my inspection next wednesday for shotgun ticket !!

im going to apeal it and told them that on the spot (if i am refused)

i have 28 days from the ferusal letter to apeal through a solicator . il will as well . il just have to make and sell 3,000 knives to pay for it !!

the police dont do much to make you like them do they !!

im going to apeal it and told them that on the spot (if i am refused)

i have 28 days from the ferusal letter to apeal through a solicator . il will as well . il just have to make and sell 3,000 knives to pay for it !!

the police dont do much to make you like them do they !!

Don't you think you're jumping the gun here a little bit? The police aren't out to make friends they are out to protect the public (amongst other things) Besides when your ticket lands on your door mat in a few weeks you'll want to kiss that FEO! :thumbs:

no i dont really , as i said in other posts iv worked in criminal justice for a number of years , and there attitude is shocking , iv attended training with police precent and there so out of touch most of the time and have this im judge dred attitude "im the law " its not acceptable in my veiw or many that i worked with !!

they could offer a far superior service for the money if they could aproch it with more manners and less im the law crap .

lets be realistic the police dont actualy keep anyone safe never have , you dont have to look far in any news paper or news report !!

as i said to them im not taking it personaly just as it was not aimed at them when i said i would apeal , they agreed , but just got pissy when i said i WOULD fight them with the correct aproach if i was refused.

maybe it because i have worked along side them in the past that i dont like there ways ?

maybe they come across as nice when you get what you want from them , that about the only time tho , right ?

Midnight I know how frustrating it is to deal with someone who thinks they know it all, and it's made 10 times worse when it's someone in uniform.

I'd just wait and see what happens, id also consider asking for a new feo (I had a choice).

no i dont really , as i said in other posts iv worked in criminal justice for a number of years , and there attitude is shocking , iv attended training with police precent and there so out of touch most of the time and have this im judge dred attitude "im the law " its not acceptable in my veiw or many that i worked with !!

they could offer a far superior service for the money if they could aproch it with more manners and less im the law crap .

lets be realistic the police dont actualy keep anyone safe never have , you dont have to look far in any news paper or news report !!

as i said to them im not taking it personaly just as it was not aimed at them when i said i would apeal , they agreed , but just got pissy when i said i WOULD fight them with the correct aproach if i was refused.

maybe it because i have worked along side them in the past that i dont like there ways ?

maybe they come across as nice when you get what you want from them , that about the only time tho , right ?

To be honest mate, regardless of their attitude when they came out to do the inspection. If you started with the comments you've posted about appealing etc then you've probably got their back up and done yourself no favours, I'm no fan of the police but sometimes is best to bite your tongue, if they think you have an aggressive attitude then that,s reason enough to not grant a certificate.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all....

Midnight, I'd be interested to know if you are north Lincs or not as I have recently (4 weeks ago) applied for my SGC and if its gonna be the same person would like to be prepared. Also you say that it took 5 months from application before anybody contacted you?? Thought it might take 5 or 6 weeks not 5 months!!

Keep us posted ATB

• 4 weeks later...