Dead Game and Terrier work iv

I am a bit bleary eyed this morning as I got the Irish strong dogs book and sat up until the early hours looking at all the amazing pictures and the complex breeding involved, still cant believe how dogs that are related can be so different in size, colour, weight and even their features. It is a treat to find such an historical collection of photos and info in one book, definately worth every penny.

Then I decided to have a flick through Thats what I call terrier work iv. Again, wonderful pictures and the writing jumps off the page as it is written by people who really know their stuff and have spent their lives working their dogs. I will sit down this evening and really digest and absorb it as best I can, there is so much info that it may need to be re-read and then read again, pretty funny as well.

How can I find the previous copies of this series? as I think I have been missing out, Let me know where to find them!

One last thing, is the Nick Stevens story worth buying as its the best part of £30, I dont mind if its a good read.

ATB

Pat

If you have read other darcy books and enjoyed them you will like the nick stevens story i did :thumbs:

Cheers mate, I think I will order it as I have enjoyed his other books so far.

Pat