Hi, im a newbie!

Hi everyone! ive just been reading some of your threads and have enjoyed them. It's good to know that there are plenty of airgunners out there who enjoy chatting and helping each other with any problems they might have. I own an AA s400k thats been regulated, with a stock that was made by a good friend of mine who lives in Malta, and i also own a stealth which i use for lamping work, both rifles are 177 cal. :)

:victory:

Hi everyone! ive just been reading some of your threads and have enjoyed them. It's good to know that there are plenty of airgunners out there who enjoy chatting and helping each other with any problems they might have. I own an AA s400k thats been regulated, with a stock that was made by a good friend of mine who lives in Malta, and i also own a stealth which i use for lamping work, both rifles are 177 cal. :)

welcome from big al

welcome from big al

Cheers big al ;)