german shepherd X greyhound

how do there charps very honesty post above but i would also go one further , lets be honest most base bred animals would only be what most would turm has average doing a job getting by so to speak , exceptional anoimals come along in all types fis lurcher lurcher etc . But what i believe animals bred for specific game quarry etc and bred for the land they are to run matched for the land so to speak the old saying like a fish out of water , happens quite often with lurchers . atb bunnys.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a few days summertime ferreting (pest control in nz)with my white shepherd bitch and my 3/4 grey 1/4 white shepherd bitch   All the rabbits are to be killed whatever their

mate i couldnt give feck what you think and i think you know that, i will be going to few local shows this summer , come over and tell me again what you think of me , just in case i forget as yo

And all this from an add on donedeal for a lurcher pup,this site is ferkin amazing,lol.

Posted Images

how do there charps very honesty post above but i would also go one further , lets be honest most base bred animals would only be what most would turm has average doing a job getting by so to speak , exceptional anoimals come along in all types fis lurcher lurcher etc . But what i believe animals bred for specific game quarry etc and bred for the land they are to run matched for the land so to speak the old saying like a fish out of water , happens quite often with lurchers . atb bunnys.

I enjoy your posts, and yes, I try to be honest with everything I say. I don't think that there are very many Lurchers being bred for a "specific purpose" ! Yes there are some, but the vast majority of Lurchers being bred now are simply being bred for money ! The people who are getting into the game now, are being sold shit, bred from shit ! The people who have been in the game a long time and know what's what will look around and get the real stuff, the majority of which won't be advertised ! If you buy a pup off E-Pupz, don't be dissapointed when it turns out shit !!

Cheers.

• Like 4

Earth and hounds, ray aint the first or last to move a dog on i've done it myself, not as if he's like jporter with a different dog every week! No one can deny either his dogs are well kept! You sound like a right prick going buy your last post.

Are you for real?............wasnt you being a prick to flint and wasnt it you who had a picture of his dog and a buck in your avater taking piss?.............didnt you keep PMing collie/greyhound(a woman) threating her because she got shot of a dog you bred as it was useless?....wasnt it you who called me a grass in a pm a year ago then i got hold of your number and phoned you and your ass fell out ?.................people in glass houses comes too mind

Lol 1)flint gives it out all the time and can take it back, only the internet end of the day 2) I aint the first to have that as a profile pic, which I took of as the gentleman has passed away which i new nothing about! 3) collie grey is a two faced c**t. and done a shady one, fair anoth the dog was shit thats not what bothered me as i offered to send cash to pts. It's when she put It on the forum without even having the decency to let me know first, plus sending me pics all happy with the.dog doing funny fellas at 10 months old no wonder why it failed at 12 months, I'm glad all of the others bar one found good homes, you learn from your mistakes as they say. 4) had a few calls yours being one of the last, one of them asking have I got a boat for sale to throw dead body off, not just that they where saying it about my miss and kids ffs, I never realy listened to them after that your call encluding just hang up as i aint going to listen to it and worry about my familys safety for days on end.

Ps for some strange reason I kind of like old flinty sticks up for what he believes In and don't give a fuk what people think, will argue forever ! Lol. can imagine that will be me in forty years lol. I've had the pleasure of meeting ray a few times and a few chats on the phone and he is as he comes accros on here a nice guy, dont think ive ever seen him argue with anyone, so thats why i thought it was. abit unnecessary for e&h comment.

two wrongs dont make a right, and my motto is never start trouble but dont let anyone pick on you Edited by TALKS CHEAP
  • Like 1

how many guys have saw alsaition crosses genuine ones work i have and they were the best of the litter pity help the ones who are just near pure alsaition no pace and more wastage going on ,one thing you need to ask what does the alsaition do and is the greyhound any better at times , it can be a handy dog but what about the poor burer who gets the alsaition type as all lurchers actualy have to have pace to get there unless the games fenced in etc ,hope it works out but many have treid

just shows what you know,when you put two pure breeds together,( example alsatian greyhound ) the pups nearly always look the same,

may i say seen several alli xs not all f1s and depends how they throw threequarter breds have plenty pace for day and night , has a general huntup catch type lurcher seen the five eights three eights plenty pace one seems all to be judging the type on the f1 which like most f1s from sheperd types are more suited to mainly lamp work on the right type of land . for those of us who know these types are not meant to be animals that rundown thwey prey over considerable distances, all to easy to knock a type on just looks ,what i would say i can look at six allixs tomorrow all elderly animals now qnd not one are has heavy has the musket rooney types that were about yesteryear . i shall be choosing my next whelp at the weekend and am lucky of a choice of three quarter xs second generation and the five eights three eights , an dits costing me the full sum of nothing . atb bunnys.

wont be long and ray will be telling us all its 60lb and does this that and then gone 2 years ago collies was the best last year super bull xs this year more tails of his dog :laugh: what will it be next year saluki deerhound ridgeback kerry blue collie bull wheaton whippet or lurcher to lurcher ??? its the man behind the dog that gets the best out of them not the fool that keeps changing them you old enough now ray to no what you wont and need and bryn is beeing put on hold for another year or has he started pickin what he wonts????????????????????????????? :angel:

mate i couldnt give feck what you think and i think you know that, i will be going to few local shows this summer , come over and tell me again what you think of me , just in case i forget as you say as i am getting old as i might have forget . !!

Is this going to be handbags at dawn wisen up you are grown men ffs Bird a would of thought you would of preffered a pup of bryn would that no be a better choice for you atb :thumbs: Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 2

iv seen a genuine alsation x greyhound and what a beast of a dog he was ,slaughter big game for fun ,good hare dog too and very handy around a hole too

ye and so havwe i top hat and a greand animal hwe was also seen him take double figure long ears on the lamp and umpteen numbers of rabbs , and yes before anyone states oh the lamp , let me say this deep winter it dont make much different , this animal invarably killed his long ears with in yds of a his handler , steady ground covering stride with a good head on him , and yes of course tyhis was all preban he was a credit to his handler , made purpose bred animals look like duds . atb bunnys.
  • Like 3