german shepherd X greyhound

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a few days summertime ferreting (pest control in nz)with my white shepherd bitch and my 3/4 grey 1/4 white shepherd bitch   All the rabbits are to be killed whatever their

mate i couldnt give feck what you think and i think you know that, i will be going to few local shows this summer , come over and tell me again what you think of me , just in case i forget as yo

And all this from an add on donedeal for a lurcher pup,this site is ferkin amazing,lol.

Posted Images

No dogs got it all ,but my thoughts bucks got what Jaz ain't got and vice versa he should compliment this line . I have access ta any type quality animals mostly but ta keep them clean through and Buck has the westmead blood Jaz honcho stuff we will see but it's getting near the time five yrs old when if bred it's about right time times have gone by I waited and waited and breedings ain't gone ahead be nice ta think there would be interested working folk willing ta try one. atb bunnys

• Like 1