german shepherd X greyhound

This fecking welp got some drive poor poodle looking like an old broom saves my hands lol . He in with jaz now took a while but seem to becoming buddies.atb bunnys.

this pup of mine has gone really long in the back hows cryuff shaping up

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a few days summertime ferreting (pest control in nz)with my white shepherd bitch and my 3/4 grey 1/4 white shepherd bitch   All the rabbits are to be killed whatever their

mate i couldnt give feck what you think and i think you know that, i will be going to few local shows this summer , come over and tell me again what you think of me , just in case i forget as yo

And all this from an add on donedeal for a lurcher pup,this site is ferkin amazing,lol.

Posted Images

Trigg good to here bens coming along ,cryuff not has large has some of the males but we think at the moment he will be a stronger Version of his sire , has muscle definition on hind quarters already,chest dropping early days but has I thought not a bad in amongst em . Victor his keeping the little dark red bitch with dropped ears ,she his very long ,and her temp suits him a little more laid back than cryuff she has a very very broad front from her sire . I expect cryuff be 25 which his plenty for me the male he has left his that dark tan dog ,he has gone very rangy and a very very outgoing temp and very brainy he has maybe 2ta3 inches in height on the bitch whoever lands up with him will have a cracker ,I could not for the life of me find one like him when I wanted the xs ,but hey cryuff and little jaz more than enough for me.i think that dog will go 26easily.atb bunnys.

Has mentioned there's one male puppy available ,we have had some enquirers but but he still here circumstances have allowed this welp to become available otherwise he was sold another time and diffemt circumstances the breeder would have kept this male.we hope we can find a good working home for him ,and then we can justify and know we have done our part by these exceptionally Welps.if anyone his genuinelly interested pm me they working mans price .atb bunnys.

Personally Neva thought size of dog mattered for rabbits ,especially when shining at night,what I do know his size and bulk does lend a hand and those dark blustery stormy nights when strength and stamina come in to play,having got those extra pounds ,does help tremendous when constitution plays a big part,has the saying goes ,small light framed animals have a tendency to burn down so easily And need far more time on bed recovering to ready for next session.running from eleven till seven takes the right sort of animal and of course a good handler.atb bunnys.

Very true this. I've had a few good nights with trigger and my brindle bitch, she is only 40lb, she's always fit and performs okay but she is knackered afterwards and you can definitely tell the next day that it's taken a bit out of her.

Cryuff 5.7kg doubled his weight in a fortnight atb bunnys.

just had bens finial jab he was 3.35kg at exactly 6 weeks old mate. hes 9 weeks and 2 days today and weighs in at 8.4 kg hes put 5 kilo on in the last 3 weeks so hes growing well.

ive probably got him a touch on the chunky side at the moe because hes a growing boy. he the same height as buster was but not as heavy buster was 8.8kg. i reckon he will be 26-27tts when finished.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Thinking of putting Jaz in pup Spring 2017 buck top of my thoughts keep them fifth generation .atb bunnys

bunny's, who's jaz?
. Jaz my fourth generation alsation greyhound sire fie eights three eights dam half xs atb bunnys

Now that sounds like a well thought out breeding plan